loaning players to SPL clubs

Captain Hilts

a lot may not agree with this idea, but I think this is something we should be looking to do in the near future, particularly next season, assuming all goes well and we are promoted to Division 1. loaning young players out who perhaps won't be playing every week (e.g. Aird, Stoney) will gain them valuable experience for when we return to the top league

a lot may not agree with this idea, but I think this is something we should be looking to do in the near future, particularly next season, assuming all goes well and we are promoted to Division 1. loaning young players out who perhaps won't be playing every week (e.g. Aird, Stoney) will gain them valuable experience for when we return to the top league

And offer a helping hand to those who tried to kill us?

Seriously??

Naw - I'm out.

You must either be drunk or stoned mate.

i agree with it

from our point of view its not about helping spl teams who tried to kill us, do we really care who finishes where and who beats who? i dont

its about giving players game time against spl teams where we want to be

reduce wage bill and players gain experience. win win imo

I think daly would benefit by fucking off, er ...I mean , going out on loan ... Maybe he can gain some confidence and start banging in a few goals though I doubt he's got it in him, he's 31 now, why break a habit of a lifetime. Serious note, I think it's a good idea, aird playing regular football in the spl for a club who arnt traditional rivals of ours makes sense,,, better then him warming the bench in league 1