Keith jackson's response to James Traynor Statement

North Rd

I aint got the Rights to delete post, even though I put it up, Im also not agreeing with what this paper publishes, We have probably 3 Main papers in this country that people read and I only think its fair to see their points about us.

We get told dont publish this piss on here......Ok, what do we debate.............only The Official cubs statements!

we would be waiting forever imo.

As i also said earlier: Its ok for WS, Jig, Ally etc to talk with jounalists of said rhag, but, we shouldnt c&p what they are saying about us!

I don't know why any Rangers would want to read it? It's the same shite everyday from this paper regarding Rangers.

Why debate the same shite everyday from the same Journos / papers? We all know it's not going to be a footballing story on Rangers it's going to be about the negative stuff behind the scenes.

And the media in Scotland are not telling us anything new are they? Just the same old story edited over and over.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this part is a load of shite

"And now they wish the world to know that the Daily Record has adopted some form of anti-Rangers agenda? How absurd. How infantile. How very sinister.

Let’s deal in the facts here, just for the avoidance of doubt.

This newspaper is a staunch supporter of Scottish football. Commercially, the more the game thrives in this country, the better it is for our business."

The rest has some truth in though, astounded the amount of people who aren't giving it credence due to it being a KJ article from the DR. Take the words as they are don't care about who wrote them. They may not care about Rangers and they probably made more money over our admin period than they did when we were doing successful but that doesn't stop the fact they are also exposing bad people within the club. Green may have done some decent work and talked a good game but to back him when their is so so so much smoke around this missing IPO money (which was dodgy from the start) is just sheer lunacy. Green and co need to get to fuck sharpish before more money is gone, more "consultancy fees" spent and we're a mess needing cash injections from rich Rangers fans, if any have the money. I am not pro Jim McColl or any of that lot, i frankly have no clue what's the best way forward for the club, at a push i'd say Dave King but i know Green and co are not the men we need at all. Those that still back them need to face the cold reality that they're not in it for the club at all, they're terrible business men, for all the good they have done that's been tarnished by the amount of money they've spunked away.

Fair point. I agree that it's dangerous to 100% disregard everything the papers print. I am sick of reading article after article on here though

Fair point. I agree that it's dangerous to 100% disregard everything the papers print. I am sick of reading article after article on here though

Well it should be sorted out soon, then we shall see what they come up with next.....papers I mean not the rst.........we all know about them

And it came 24 hours or so after McCoist and his squad checked into five-star luxury at Turnberry to prepare for a League One trip to Stranraer – an extravagance which was not lost on the club’s anxious staff, many of whom have been living in fear of redundancies and restructuring.

Who the hell is sanctioning that?

Who the hell is sanctioning that?

Mate as per these rags they have exaggerated a half truth! The players did stay at turnberry but in the lodges, not the hotel and was nowhere near the extravagance this prick would have you believe! You can argue whether or not it was nessecary to spend the night anywhere when it's only a couple of hours drive but always best to look for the facts instead of believing these rags!

Mate as per these rags they have exaggerated a half truth! The players did stay at turnberry but in the lodges, not the hotel and was nowhere near the extravagance this prick would have you believe! You can argue whether or not it was nessecary to spend the night anywhere when it's only a couple of hours drive but always best to look for the facts instead of believing these rags!

Indeed mate, good example of why I never buy them.

He lost me at Whyte......

Using the old bogey man method, Whyte was a bad yin, so everyone else must be, is very poor journalism.

Jackson is well known as Minis mouthpiece, so you can bet any DR story which benefits Mini came from him.

I notice he's not trying to defend the allegations against him, but insists on muddying the waters with "they sound a bit like whyte" as his justification.

Recent headlines from the DR have been disgraceful, for example where they announce "Ally says...." when the article says nothing of the sort.

Another sneaky form of attack is making statements as if they were true. "Rangers fans are outraged by........" "Rangers fans demand......." etc etc

Has he spoken to us all ?

Has the DR at any point raised any questions about McColls intentions ? or the lack thereof. ?

As others have said, the most telling evidence of their bias is the complete lack of scrutiny of anything the dark side does. They could go on the rampage and burn glasgow centre to the ground, but that would be pushed out the paper by the news Charles Green farted and it smelled.

It's a scurrilous rag and the best way to skelp them is to pressure their advertisers. Make it known that Rangers fans will not use their services or products as long as they advertise there and this bias will quickly be knocked on the head.

The DR is almost bust and a dent in their income stream is the last thing they need. Not buying their rag isn't enough.

It doesn't have to be a big campaign, just a general acceptance not to use anyone who feeds the DR.

Same goes for Radio Snyde.

Starve the bastards.

Guys, we ignored the warnings in the press before.

Not a lot of time for that bastard Jackson or the Rhebel but are we sleepwalkingminto another crisis by ignoring or being told by JT to ignore the media comments?

I'm concerned by the recent bluster. If JT is saying the lawyer are watching lets see a few lawsuits being opened. Then the basrads will know we mean business.

Indeed SK.

If you look at the Turnberry website you can see they do deals on rooms as little as £71 a night.

Another story put about to tarnish the management. Do they expect the team to sleep in a big tent like Girl Guides ?

It would be extremely unprofessional to expect the players to make their way down there on match day. Apart from the lack of rest, what happens if there is a traffic incident etc.

Stories and rumours like this are designed to get fans raging, but we need to look beyond them at who is benefitting from them.

I mean, Rangers are hardly the only team to stay in a hotel before a game.

Wise up chaps and don't buy into this daily propaganda.

Indeed SK.

If you look at the Turnberry website you can see they do deals on rooms as little as £71 a night.

Another story put about to tarnish the management. Do they expect the team to sleep in a big tent like Girl Guides ?

It would be extremely unprofessional to expect the players to make their way down there on match day. Apart from the lack of rest, what happens if there is a traffic incident etc.

Stories and rumours like this are designed to get fans raging, but we need to look beyond them at who is benefitting from them.

I mean, Rangers are hardly the only team to stay in a hotel before a game.

Wise up chaps and don't buy into this daily propaganda.

Mayboleloyal posted a week or so ago it was the 200 quid a night rooms or summit like that. He knows someone who works there iirc

As much as they like to boast about their revalations on Whyte, I don't recall them being very quick to come out with them. They had plenty of time before the takeover to uncover certain details, and yet they didn't. One wonders why.

Bullshit. Keep posting it here so we know what the fuck is being said. Otherwise, we are unable to defend ourselves and make informed choices about this paper and journalists. The old style of ignoring anything negative towards us did not work.

If its not posted here, then people may buy the paper or click on to their website, so it is much more harmful to the DR if people copy what they have written and post it here.

It would be foolish to be ignorant of what they are printing about us!

Why any Bear would vist their site or buy that rag is totally beyond me.

Why even give them the time of day their agenda clear for all to see.

Why any Bear would vist their site or buy that rag is totally beyond me.

Why even give them the time of day their agenda clear for all to see.

Beyond you or not, they still do. Perhaps it's because they want to keep themselves informed about what is being written about them.

That's why it's better for them to read it on here, therefore depriving the DR of hits on their web page and money from selling papers!

The Scottish mhedia can be likened to the boy who cried wolf, this jhourno who has a habit of finding and making up rubbish about my Club pulls together shit that he thinks will prove his point and tells us if we had listened to the rhecord we would have been ok. Anything that might be credible gets lost in all the shit they print.

I assume our SFA or SPFL membership clouds the issue and means BBC & Daily Rebel have to be copied into any general releases but equally I assume we don't have to give them any "exclusives"?

I hope we will follow a Policy of minimum contractually obligated communication with these 2 in particular.

The Club must however be quicker and better at communicating through our own media outlets.

If they continue to quote for example The Manager they should be told what they can use as a quote and we should sue if they change it in any way. Both are past masters at manipulation - remember how they edited McCoists interview on bigotry! Remember it all! If we are up for a fight we must fight them at every step and to quote a great statesman - we must never surrender!

Traynors statement has really rattled Keetchs cage good work Jim :uk: the idea that the rheble is somehow looking out for us poor Rangers supporters is unbelievable this is the paper who's editor is known to have cried out ''cheating h** bastards'' when we won the title stripping probe but of course he just wants what's best for Scottish football :rolleyes: