McMurdo reply to the John Greig Posts

North Rd

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line here, whether you agree with him or not and whatever 'camp' you are in remember that he is a professional PR 'guru'!!!

He is paid by individuals to 'spin' stories in the manner that they wish/want.

if anyone in this whole soap opera has an agenda then it is McMurdo.

I only see one blogger using bizarre terms to describe fellow fans in his articles. Quite the diatribe in defence of Jack Irvine.

Salem Loyal

McColl devotees

Ringmasters

Frenzied mob

Nancy Boy Loyal

Hissy fit

Thought Police

Dogma

Daft wee laddies and drama queens

Ok, blogger. Point taken.

I only see one blogger using bizarre terms to describe fellow fans in his articles. Quite the diatribe in defence of Jack Irvine.

Salem Loyal

McColl devotees

Ringmasters

Frenzied mob

Nancy Boy Loyal

Hissy fit

Thought Police

Dogma

Daft wee laddies and drama queens

Very carefully worded reply, I wish they ALL would shut up. Funny how they ALL know best what's good for the club but are currently doing most damage.

I wonder if McMurdo understands the concept of irony. He criticises ordinary folk for ( as he sees it ) getting their knickers in a twist about Irvine, and doesn't seem to realise that he is getting his knickers in a twist at the same time. Rockit!

He has backed the wrong horse and is backed into a corner. It is all too common , rather than have the decency or guts to say "you know I got it wrong or sorry"....nope he becomes more prone to exaggeration and spin, thinking he is saving face , but is actually embarrassing himself more and more per day. Sadly Bill has lost much ground as a decent blogger to now becoming Leggoland II. I enjoyed reading the guy's blog months ago but it would appears he has lost it now. I genuinely do feel sorry for him as he could have been a voice to listen too. Now he is just a noise with rambling , incoherent fudge statements! What a come down to being simply the goofer .....

He has backed the wrong horse and is backed into a corner. It is all too common , rather than have the decency or guts to say "you know I got it wrong or sorry"....nope he becomes more prone to exaggeration and spin, thinking he is saving face , but is actually embarrassing himself more and more per day. Sadly Bill has lost much ground as a decent blogger to now becoming Leggoland II. I enjoyed reading the guy's blog months ago but it would appears he has lost it now. I genuinely do feel sorry for him as he could have been a voice to listen too. Now he is just a noise with rambling , incoherent fudge statements! What a come down to being simply the goofer .....

McMurdos baws burst.

Wee Bill seems awfully keen to do the bidding of the board, he is trying very hard to endear himself to someone. I am wondering, what's in it for him, all this commotion he is willing to accept, to put across the present boards agenda. Surely he also has an agenda, he must know Media House, and Jack Irvine are toxic to the Rangers support.

90% of what bloggers put together are speculative and unfounded, good or bad. Over the past 18 months I just try to take what is said with a massive shovel of salt. I feel bloggers are addicted to self publicity really, and the very nature of an independent blogger means they will always have an agenda to their writing.

No it's not closed advertisers seems threatened to withdraw as it being closed was not good for them, now FF agendas are an open book.

Oh right so anytime I want to see what the latest agenda is I can pop on and find out. Sweet and yet somehow I feel slightly disturbed by being on there.