do you follow?

M4XGERSBF3

Did anyone else get a piece of paper handed out before the game tonight. Just reads about the craig whyte saga and that it will happen again. Seems to be in favour of mccoll etc. And talks about ibrox and murray park being leased back. Just wondered if anyone got given one aswell n what they think.

It wasnt pro mccoll as such , but very anti green ect, Its some guy wanting to start a hearts style fan group, with possibly john greiig as a figure head, bit bizarre tbh

Anno read it again as you say more anti green and fan ownership.

FFS. :anguish:

So what would you call handing out leaflets making unsubstantiated claims that our board are fraudsters and criminals and we are going into admin again? Because by bringing that piece of human garbage that is Craig Shyte into it that's exactly what they are saying that we are going into admin and getting robbed by a criminal when there's no evidence of that. It sounds like a disgusting play on fans fears and I bet the starve the club of money campaign will be right around the corner with Muppet Mini and Furry the first leading the fucking charge!

Out of this thread. As soon as people try and warn Rangers fans they are accused of "taking sides".

Away and fuck yourselfs people still have learned fuck all.

Where did I accuse you of taking sides? I didn't and I dont have a side either I'm just sick of people like the op talks about trying to fuck with our fans heads and scare the shit out of people just to advance their own agenda of an completely unworkable and disasterous fan ownership idea so they can get the power and the money while we get screwed. I'm sick of the lot of them our board the rebranded bloo nights the whole fucking lot can jump in the Clyde and fight each other for the rubber dingy for all I care!

Where did I accuse you of taking sides? I didn't and I dont have a side either I'm just sick of people like the op talks about trying to fuck with our fans heads and scare the shit out of people just to advance their own agenda of an completely unworkable and disasterous fan ownership idea so they can get the power and the money while we get screwed. I'm sick of the lot of them our board the rebranded bloo nights the whole fucking lot can jump in the Clyde and fight each other for the rubber dingy for all I care!

I wasn't talking about me I'm talking about the guy who wrote it. People saying it's to do with Murray and McColl. It's a just a normal Rangers fan who can see whats coming in the future if we keep these roasters in Charge.

A Rangers fan who is no doubt pissed off with the board on a daily basis embarrassing Rangers and no doubt sick of Rangers fans arguing and taking sides in all of this shite.

I wasn't talking about me I'm talking about the guy who wrote it. People saying it's to do with Murray and McColl. It's a just a normal Rangers fan who can see whats coming in the future if we keep these roasters in Charge.

A Rangers fan who is no doubt pissed off with the board on a daily basis embarrassing Rangers and no doubt sick of Rangers fans arguing and taking sides in all of this shite.

We are all pissed off with the board as you can see from my posts but fan ownership will never work its blindingly obvious and it would be worse than now, those seeking fan ownership are, either incredibly nieve or power seekers who want to get the best blazers and the plumb jobs for themselves

We are all pissed off with the board as you can see from my posts but fan ownership will never work its blindingly obvious and it would be worse than now, those seeking fan ownership are, either incredibly nieve or power seekers who want to get the best blazers and the plumb jobs for themselves

Well it's never going to work out for us then. Because we will always have these cunts like the current board involved as long as there getting there 200 / 300k a year etc......

Whos going to stop them? Rangers fans will keep turning up and buying season tickets and keep pumping money into there bank accounts etc.....

Well it's never going to work out for us then. Because we will always have these cunts like the current board involved as long as there getting there 200 / 300k a week etc......

Whos going to stop them? Rangers fans will keep turning up and buying season tickets and keep pumping money into there bank accounts etc.....

Who on the current board is getting £200k to £300k per week? I think you mean per annum. Are you expecting the CEO and FD to work for nothing?

I'd like to know exactly how much money some posters THINK is going out RFC accounts by some mysterious back-door. There are far too many half-baked amateur accountants who comment blindly without actually taking the time and trouble to check up on figures before posting panic-driven rubbish.

Who on the current board is getting £200k to £300k per week? I think you mean per annum. Are you expecting the CEO and FD to work for nothing?

I'd like to know exactly how much money some posters THINK is going out RFC accounts by some mysterious back-door. There are far too many half-baked amateur accountants who comment blindly without actually taking the time and trouble to check up on figures before posting panic-driven rubbish.

Aye a ment to say a year. (tu)