Charlotte Fakes deleting everything it appears

rankbadyin

Or near bikes.

Next time one pulls out on me like yesterday, I'm just going to ride through their driver's side window and out through their passenger side window. See how they like that.

Might be a bit hurty though. :ph34r:

Having a quick squeeze of their jugs on the way through might alleviate the pain

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big issue here is the 'leak'. We should be focusing on this and ensuring he/she gets their rightful punishment. Despite that, there are some on here that are still hooked up on CF and the identity - why?

We have members purring like a cheshire cat claiming they told us, yet in the same keyboard stroke, tell us it is the same as the RTC. Come on now! As the lawman has stated, many times, one of these accounts dealt in hear say and the other made official documents available to the masses. Documents that have opened eyes and debates. Documents that expose crooks who have taken money from the Rangers pot and despite that, we are still being told the account is out to hurt Rangers!

I will not accept CF is the person we are after, as they will be dealt with eventually. We should be after the leak and when we have them, we go after the parties who screwed the club; including the SFA.

Correctomundo. Exposing CF will expose the provider. I am 99% convinced that Imran and Charles know WHO it is and HOW they are getting it.

Bill McMurdo is NO Rangers fan, standing by and not giving out the info, even when asked directly by Rangers "security team".

Bill, you are a fukkin dick or a complete liar.

You choose ya wank.

Rangers. Always number one for me. (tu)

Correctomundo. Exposing CF will expose the provider. I am 99% convinced that Imran and Charles know WHO it is and HOW they are getting it.

Bill McMurdo is NO Rangers fan, standing by and not giving out the info, even when asked directly by Rangers "security team".

Bill, you are a fukkin dick or a complete liar.

You choose ya wank.

Rangers. Always number one for me. (tu)

Rangers security have asked and he's denied?

I hope to fuck rm deny the bastard any mention on here if that is the case.

Bill if this is true and you're looking in I hope whatever the fuck you're being given as a sweetener is worth it ya prick. Utter prick of a man

Rangers security have asked and he's denied?

I hope to fuck rm deny the bastard any mention on here if that is the case.

Bill if this is true and you're looking in I hope whatever the fuck you're being given as a sweetener is worth it ya prick. Utter prick of a man

He is a bell end, I have literally hounded his email address for days telling him to get the club told, completely ignored of course.

Wanker of a man :lol:

Because he doesn't want to sour his relationship with his sources.

That says all you need to know about him.

Rangers come first, always.

If he doesn't want to name them he could do it "anonymously" it's not hard to do that.

He removed all traces of Rm from his blog maybe its time rm done the same from here

If he doesn't want to name them he could do it "anonymously" it's not hard to do that.

He removed all traces of Rm from his blog maybe its time rm done the same from here

If only.

He probably knows if it's leaked it will come back to him but his loyalty should be to Rangers surely?

He only comes on here to point score anyway.

If only.

He probably knows if it's leaked it will come back to him but his loyalty should be to Rangers surely?

He only comes on here to point score anyway.

He can't be the only person who knows who it is. Plus what is he afraid of if he does reveal it? Getting sued maybe? He shouldn't worry, the person suing usually returns the money afterwards.

He can't be the only person who knows who it is. Plus what is he afraid of if he does reveal it? Getting sued maybe? He shouldn't worry, the person suing usually returns the money afterwards.

I'd guess that whoever it is will have covered most of their tracks and only told who needs to know, I think that's why he will be holding back.

This is an occasion where grassing is acceptable.

I'd guess that whoever it is will have covered most of their tracks and only told who needs to know, I think that's why he will be holding back.

This is an occasion where grassing is acceptable.

Definitely. Whatever way you look at it he's putting his own interests ahead of the club's. so he's a cunt.

Bill only knows through Imran. Part of him will be hesitant because as we now all know, Imran led him up the garden path and he is now exposed as being a sycophant whilst Imran walks away.

Whilst it is wholly unacceptable that a Bear knows who CF is and wont disclose it, it's not even remotely close to a Key Employee knowing who it is and sending them emails knowing they would be aired in public.

Imran, until proven otherwise, is a snake in the grass. A Judas. Scum.

Bill is just a total discredited tit. (tu)

Hopefully.

Fuck sake I view taigs higher than this prick now

I have done for some time now, disgusting little man.

Either he is involved in this CF account in some way or he is protecting someone he does work for.

Either way he should be hung out to dry for holding out against the club.

If i was the club id gee him a lifetime ban, then report him to the fuzz for withholding important info