Charlotte Fakes deleting everything it appears

rankbadyin

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy Greenslade( Guardian CUNT), in that paper compared this CF to the Scottish Julian Assange...

so hopefully this cunt will soon be hiding in the embassy of Ecuador with his bum chum.

Never a good day when you are compared to a suspected sex offender. Julian must be livid!

Hate to do a bill mcmurdo here and act the cunt but I (and others) said this would happen....just like the RTC so many were taken in, so many clung to little snippets if information that 9 times out of 10 were completely irrelevant and were clearly sought illegally should they be true, so many rangers fans pandered to this lunatic....this was never about doing a "public service" or "exposing the msm" it was pure and simply about a hatred of rangers! I wonder how long before the next loonie starts blogging or tweeting about us?

Hopefully jail time for fakeovers no doubts about it now the info was either illegally obtained or faked.

Either way what was posted had zero credibility and came from a liar or criminal.

RTC & CF both shut down and running for the hills like the cowards they are.

Do we know for certain Bill acted on the info he had??

Or is this a case of the culprit running scared before he's exposed?

Will we ever know i'm just glad another Arsehole has suffered the same embarrassing fate as Rtc.

Hate to do a bill mcmurdo here and act the cunt but I (and others) said this would happen....just like the RTC so many were taken in, so many clung to little snippets if information that 9 times out of 10 were completely irrelevant and were clearly sought illegally should they be true, so many rangers fans pandered to this lunatic....this was never about doing a "public service" or "exposing the msm" it was pure and simply about a hatred of rangers! I wonder how long before the next loonie starts blogging or tweeting about us?

Just to be clear. RTC gave opinions based on hearsay whereas CF was clearly posting real documents. Nobody was taken in about anything.

As it so happens, I contacted the club yesterday on the back of JMorrison correspondence with Bill and I told them my views on the 2 people they should contact, Bill and Imran. Not that I'm saying this has had anything to do with the deletion, but the goal in discussing the content was always to expose the leak. (tu)

Thanks to Leveson, Charlotte was royally fucked.

No-one could touch the leaks even if they desperately wanted to.

Oh and I'm sure some wanted to - Thomson, English, Speirs....even backwater inbreds like Spence and Cosgrove.

The latter two have no journalistic skills whatsoever.

Still, it's pathetic a leak existed in the first place.

I don't think they're there anymore though. Haven't been for a quite a while.

Just to be clear. RTC gave opinions based on hearsay whereas CF was clearly posting real documents. Nobody was taken in about anything.

As it so happens, I contacted the club yesterday on the back of JMorrison correspondence with Bill and I told them my views on the 2 people they should contact, Bill and Imran. Not that I'm saying this has had anything to do with the deletion, but the goal in discussing the content was always to expose the leak. (tu)

I also contacted the club yesterday and told them what I had been told by Bill yesterday. (tu)