Peter Lawwell appointed to SFA Board

rangersxfc

Question is will a deal be struck with us at some point, (probably to suit cellic's ambitions), or are we still in a position with virtually no influence, and the possibility of being hammered whenever it suits this "new" SFA. The next 6 months will probably tell us, so is imperative we get our own politics sorted out quick.

No deal will be done. The SFA have rallied round to kick Rangers. They are hate filled bigots.

The only option we will have is to refuse to take an away allocation to all games until we have a place on the board.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is coming out the shadow now Green has gone, he was at the heart of everything before Green arrived. Green fought our corner, he told it how he saw it and Lawell disappeared for a while. Who from our club will say something in the media about this? Or are we getting the silent treatment again?

The most worrying fact about this is he feels there is no longer a need to hide in the relative background regarding the direct link and control of the SFA, but has taken centre stage when the other cunts he represents have raised their profile once more in the Champions league. Maybe his ambitions go beyond Scotland ?

You can guarantee deals will have already been done with the other chairmen of the bigger diddy teams represented.

Question is will a deal be struck with us at some point, (probably to suit cellic's ambitions), or are we still in a position with virtually no influence, and the possibility of being hammered whenever it suits this "new" SFA. The next 6 months will probably tell us, so is imperative we get our own politics sorted out quick.

Can't disagree with this spot on (tu)

This is another consequence of our implosion at the hands of Murray and then Whyte, prior to that we where the influential club in the game in this country, we have lost that and not only do we need to re-assert our position as champions when we get back to the top league, i wont be happy until we also take back our role as the influential club in the game in this country. Until we do that we will be forever fearful of what people like Lawwell can do to us.

This is another consequence of our implosion at the hands of Murray and then Whyte, prior to that we where the influential club in the game in this country, we have lost that and not only do we need to re-assert our position as champions when we get back to the top league, i wont be happy until we also take back our role as the influential club in the game in this country. Until we do that we will be forever fearful of what people like Lawwell can do to us.

influential???? the taigs have had far more influence IMO. See the song book changes, extending the league etc for details.....

FFS we are being set up again.

Whilst our board Bitch slap each other this Reptile sneaks in viable the Back Door.

This Cnut has been running the show since 08 Season.

Remember that.

To be fair he had to wait until the tour of japan was completed.

Why would this scumbag take on the extra duties and hassle that this position will carry if not for ulterior motives, it can only be, too either further Celtics interests or put the boot into Rangers or as i suspect both. I am be starting to think that people are forgetting what these bastas did to us.

I could not in all sincere honesty see how anyone on the Rangers Board could sit in the same room as Regan after the contribtution of the SFA to the stuff Rangers had to experience last year. And Regan is still there. Doncaster has not gone. And now Lawwell's position is strengthened. In my view Rangers as the entire being of Rangers and all that Rangers stands for, and the Rangers Board should be very wary of the powers still assembled and still strengthening in the SFA / SPFL. I for one do not trust them and trust them even less (if that were possible) now that Lawwell is appointed. As was proved, in my opinion, by the 5-way agreement and with the attempt to strip titles there are clubs, institutions and people who have an active agenda against Rangers. What was done / attempted before is perfectly capable of being attempted again since the same individuals are still there. Had there been a clear-out it might be different but there was no clear-out.

Time our Board issues were sorted and time we got hold of a strong Chairman as although his performance is improving in my view Craig Mather would need considerable help to make the Club's voice heard and felt.

I could not in all sincere honesty see how anyone on the Rangers Board could sit in the same room as Regan after the contribtution of the SFA to the stuff Rangers had to experience last year. And Regan is still there. Doncaster has not gone. And now Lawwell's position is strengthened. In my view Rangers as the entire being of Rangers and all that Rangers stands for, and the Rangers Board should be very wary of the powers still assembled and still strengthening in the SFA / SPFL. I for one do not trust them and trust them even less (if that were possible) now that Lawwell is appointed. As was proved, in my opinion, by the 5-way agreement and with the attempt to strip titles there are clubs, institutions and people who have an active agenda against Rangers. What was done / attempted before is perfectly capable of being attempted again since the same individuals are still there. Had there been a clear-out it might be different but there was no clear-out.

Time our Board issues were sorted and time we got hold of a strong Chairman as although his performance is improving in my view Craig Mather would need considerable help to make the Club's voice heard and felt.

As much as I like Mather if he was in a meeting on his own with O'Rhegan and Liewell and co he would get eaten alive with the anti-Rangers hate there.

Look in a few years lads and the President of the SFA could be Lawwell.

Imagine the damage this cunt could have tried to place on us all last June as we entered not administration and the cunts tried to rob of us titles fairly won.

If we were smart enough to use tax avoidance vehicles that they missed just shows again that WATP.

I thinks Lawwell will try to ruin us at every turn. We should ask all other Scottish clubs to remember the Blue Pound and get this bastard to fuck..