Arnold Peralta

FernandoR20

I'm excited to see all our new signings in action but this guy sticks out. If what Nicky Law says is true, then i'll be very pleased. I think it's very important to have a no-nonsense, hard tackling midfielder in your team and with him and Black (playing well) together, maybe we will get a bit of fear into teams again.

Also, if we meet the tims, i can see him leaving a mark or two on Brown :D

How long is his contract?

Fairly young so hopefully is good enough to come with us all the way into the top flight .

4 year deal am sure ;) hopefully because a don't wanna think that everybody from our current roster will be replace when we return to the top flight ! :(

If not replacing Black (seems similar type of player) who do we leave out - Mc'Cloud, law, Templeton? Suppose that's up to Super but great to think we have decisions like this to make

Templeton I'd imagine.

Macleod Law Peralta in front of Black will be the most likely midfield.

Templeton I'd imagine

Can imagine this being a Steve Davis type situation the boy wants to play in the Center and the management team are playing him wide on the right ! A hope we play the boy were he plays his best football not just finding a place out wide because it means black can get a game !

We badly need some dig in there but up to a point, there's not much point paying him a wage if he's going to spend most of his contract watching from the stand.

Kick them hard Arnold.... Just don't get caught. :)