NEW Cooper video

blupac

I have spent a lot of time over last two days trying to make a video for Coop. I know that there are lots out there dedicated in his memory but i needed to add my own personal tribute. Please give feedback if you enjoy as im just learning how to make videos and hope to have a big catalogue of Archive Rangers in the future. Hope you like it! :7325:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found it very difficult to watch mate, even now. But then that's just me. Well done a good tribute. And you found the only header I've ever seen ;)

Rangers have had many legends, I've been blessed to see many of them, Greig, McCoist, Gasgcoine, Laudrup. Davie Cooper is by far an away the biggest hero for me. Your video and McCoists recent words in the paper still brings tears to my eyes,

Remember travelling into Ibrox on the evening he died, leaving flowers and my strip at the gates, absolutely distraught, as if it was yesterday.

Fantastic effort mate. I just can't bring myself to say that I enjoyed watching it, if you know what I mean. No offence bud! (tu) Very well put together, and some unbelievable skill! I'm so privileged that Rangers had the lions share of his playing career! That pic of Coisty near the beginning is so heart wrenching!

At 1:46.....this moment is how I will always remember Coop. Wearing the Blue of Rangers, scoring a cup final winning goal, against THEM, at Hampden with his arms open wide acknowledging the adulation of thousands of jubilant fans!! You'll never wipe this from my memory!! (tu)

Brilliant video pal the greatest imo Rangers player of all time.

just curious as to why you see him wearing 7 in some of his best moments and 11 in the rest if someone could answer that would be appreciated, dont know if numbers were so important back then.

i always say 7 because of THAT goal against the filth

Brilliant video pal the greatest imo Rangers player of all time.

just curious as to why you see him wearing 7 in some of his best moments and 11 in the rest if someone could answer that would be appreciated, dont know if numbers were so important back then.

i always say 7 because of THAT goal against the filth

Numbers were important up until the early 1990's. Cooper was used on both wings dependant on injury problems within the team or for tactical reasons. Hope this helps.

Thanks very much for the fantastic feedback, it encourages me to roll out more videos and improve my editing skills. I hope to turn my youtube account into a shrine of everything Rangers. With regards to this video, I was very young when Cooper was at his peak. My father took me to my first game at hampden in 1987 for the Skol cup final, it was the first in fact of a Rangers v Aberdeen trilogy all of which my father and I attended. I remember little of those matches apart from how sore my backside was whilst sitting on the old barriers. I do remember Cooper scoring that free kick. It was at our end of the ground and my Dad held me aloft in the air "like you would with a trophy" amidst the celebrations.

This is why i made the video, he gave me a great memory which wont be erased and im glad to give something back in return.