Best place to buy GTA 5?

Wilbert

Can anybody give a heads up anywhere that usually delivers a day early. In the past I've used Shopto and a few times they've delivered early but also have delivered late

Amazon are selling Gta for £35 which is the cheapest I've seen anywhere.

Can anybody recommend anywhere else?

Could fire up to Tesco at midnight but it will probably be heaving. Im just going to stick with ShopTO, I trust them enough to get it for release. Last big game I ordered was Last of Us and got it a day early, know they wont be doing that with GTA but they are doing everything to have it with you for release.

Just got an email from Amazon saying that I get the Atomic Blimp DLC as well.

Rumours that GTA V is coming out on the PS4 next year. I may wait.

Surely it'll just be a port? Can't imagine they've been working on it for the PS4 as long as they have the PS3 version.

Just got an email from Amazon saying that I get the Atomic Blimp DLC as well.

Surely it'll just be a port? Can't imagine they've been working on it for the PS4 as long as they have the PS3 version.

Did you pre order the special edition? I pre ordered the normal version on amazon last night (tu)

Think places will still have it in stock on Tuesday? Might go into town or Silverburn or something like that on Tuesday and try pick it up. Reckon they'd not be sold out too quick?

I remember with GTA 4 I waited until the day and managed to get a copy but it was a bastard finding a shop that still had stock! Think it will be even worse now that the likes of gamestation etc.. are no longer there. You should still manage to get one though