From VB

wombatdropping

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it his opinion as a moderator. It's his opinion, no more, no less.

Hilarious

. "Rangers fans shouldn't be getting involved in an online civil war"

"So called Rangers website follow-follow"

Contradiction after contradiction. Why attempt to defuse a situation by igniting it? Makes no sense.

Maybe it's just me but I don't believe a moderator of RM should be ridiculing an article from another Rangers site. and then ironically making comments about igniting rivalry between forums.

Maybe it's just me but I don't believe a moderator of RM should be ridiculing an article from another Rangers site. and then ironically making comments about igniting rivalry between forums.

Simon is pointing out the irony of the OP in question with quotes, he is not condeming or supporting online civil war between fans.

He may be a Mod but he is still a person damn it! :thumbup: (by that I mean he has an opinion like everyone else, he has not stated this is RM OPINION on the matter at hand or released a press conference I have seen).

There was no ridiculing from me. All I did was highlight exactly what was said in the article. How can you call for unity and have a go at the same time? It doesn't make sense.

VB have every right to answer the slurs and smears from certain propagandists. Not very good for unity I have to agree, but those doing the smearing and lying care not a jot about unity or Rangers, but their profits and ego.

Let's be honest, those indulging in such behaviour are from a small band of unelected fans reps and those who see our support as a way earning of cash from them.

Absolutely defend yourselves. However, my point is that the article calls for unity yet gets stuck into another group. I'm not one for taking sides, just merely pointing out the irony which defeats the purpose of the article.

Should Rangers fans be talking to an orgnisation officially banned by the club itself in your opinion?

He hasn't appeared on the BBC since the ban as far as I know. Plus, he's addressed the appearance fee nonsense on this very site, people just chose to ignore it.

Quite right to defend themselves, I've read a huge amount of nonsense regarding them on FF.

The FF vs VB's issue will never go away IMO.

Me too, but then again I've read a huge amount of nonsense about FF on here by RM and VB members. It's all very childish, especially considering they all have one major thing in common.

There was no ridiculing from me. All I did was highlight exactly what was said in the article. How can you call for unity and have a go at the same time? It doesn't make sense.

I would say calling an article from VB "Hilarious" is ridiculing it.

You opted to pick small quotes from the article in order to do this.

How else you you think VB should dispel lies and slurs against them from FF ?

I will reiterate what the VB article says "Rangers fans shouldn't be getting involved in an online civil war" But it should not stop VB from defending themselves against attack

He hasn't appeared on the BBC since the ban as far as I know. Plus, he's addressed the appearance fee nonsense on this very site, people just chose to ignore it.

The anti Rangers agenda from BBC Scotland has been evident for a long time, long before the ban.

You would expect a self appointed Rangers fans rep to be aware of such.

I will reiterate what the VB article says "Rangers fans shouldn't be getting involved in an online civil war" But it should not stop VB from defending themselves against attack

Hence why our fans are so devided, until all agree with MY group we are all going to kick the ars3 out of each other PROVING OUR group is right and yours is wrong!

There's a discussion similar to this going on in the Middle East just now between Israel and everyone else around (even though they hate each other too, just Israel a bit more as they have skin head boabies).

Well, for a start don't call for unity. That would be obvious.

Defend against the criticism by all means, but you can't call for one thing and preach the opposite.

Hence why our fans are so devided, until all agree with MY group we are all going to kick the ars3 out of each other PROVING OUR group is right and yours is wrong!

There's a discussion similar to this going on in the Middle East just now between Israel and everyone else around (even though they hate each other too, just Israel a bit more as they have skin head boabies).

I am not really sure what you are trying to say there,

But to answer the best way I can,

the people telling lies are wrong, the people debunking these lies are right