Anti Rangers propoganda in full flow.....

scarkev

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will NEVER be allowed to recover and get on with playing football again. That's why it baffles me that some Rangers fans will happily support the Scottish national team, buy newspapers, keep taigs as best mates etc. That's their choice, though, just will never understand it myself.

We are up against it. We are constantly getting kicked from pillar to post 18 months after liquidating. Fenians have worked their way into positions of power from the media, the police force, parliament, councils and football authorities.

The old regime with the aid of handwringers helped this process too.

It's a battle I don't think we can win (as things stand) ... that's not to say we should give up.

The only thing left is to keep winning. When we are back in the top flight and regain our title then that's the way to hurt these bigoted fantasists and agenda pushers most. There's no good reason why we can't win it at the first attempt, provided there's money to spend and spend wisely. That's why I'm furious at us spending on wages for players and staff the way we do just to move us up these lower leagues as I think it will be a determent to us when we get back there. No harm to guys like McLeod, Black, Daly, Little, Bell .... good players, fantastic players for where we are at - but we will be left with a team like this to try and wrestle Celtic and will fail. Here's hoping we have money to spend, spend it wisely, get our title back and send some of the people who's done and doing us damage back into their caves with their tail between their legs.

We will NEVER be allowed to recover and get on with playing football again. That's why it baffles me that some Rangers fans will happily support the Scottish national team, buy newspapers, keep taigs as best mates etc. That's their choice, though, just will never understand it myself.

We are up against it. We are constantly getting kicked from pillar to post 18 months after liquidating. Fenians have worked their way into positions of power from the media, the police force, parliament, councils and football authorities.

The old regime with the aid of handwringers helped this process too.

It's a battle I don't think we can win (as things stand) ... that's not to say we should give up.

The only thing left is to keep winning. When we are back in the top flight and regain our title then that's the way to hurt these bigoted fantasists and agenda pushers most. There's no good reason why we can't win it at the first attempt, provided there's money to spend and spend wisely. That's why I'm furious at us spending on wages for players and staff the way we do just to move us up these lower leagues as I think it will be a determent to us when we get back there. No harm to guys like McLeod, Black, Daly, Little, Bell .... good players, fantastic players for where we are at - but we will be left with a team like this to try and wrestle Celtic and will fail. Here's hoping we have money to spend, spend it wisely, get our title back and send some of the people who's done and doing us damage back into their caves with their tail between their legs.

Cant wait to get back in the the Premier League...Gonnae be bedlam!

1st of Jan: good points but don't be to pessimistic about the political power stuff as we have the most powerful weapon of all, money and supporters who keep coming and supplying that money. We are 40 to 50% of the football supporters who actually go to the games. We have the money, they don’t and in the long game it will be telling.

1st of Jan: good points but don't be to pessimistic about the political power stuff as we have the most powerful weapon of all, money and supporters who keep coming and supplying that money. We are 40 to 50% of the football supporters who actually go to the games. We have the money, they don’t and in the long game it will be telling.

Yeah true, but we never come together and wield this power. Too many cunts in this 40-50% bracket are the people who just want to be pals with everyone and have no backbone. We will never get anything done as a united front.

You have to laugh at the media.

On the one hand, they tell us to move on and build bridges (aye, a one way bridge to the Republic of Ireland).

And on the other, so many of the journalists up here try to inflame the situation with their factually incorrect rhetoric about the new club pish.

Maybe if they reported the facts and for example, ridiculed every tim who phones Radio Clyde and calls us a new club, could we move on.

Simples.

Yeah true, but we never come together and wield this power. Too many cunts in this 40-50% bracket are the people who just want to be pals with everyone and have no backbone. We will never get anything done as a united front.

Getting a united front is priority number 1 mate but it requires some to take a step back. There is far to much infighting, posturing and a lack of trust/jealousy between fans and groups....we are an easy target for the media because of that....we are up against it because as you rightly say they have got into positions of power so we need to get some kind of unity to challenge that in a professional and factual way!

Getting a united front is priority number 1 mate but it requires some to take a step back. There is far to much infighting, posturing and a lack of trust/jealousy between fans and groups....we are an easy target for the media because of that....we are up against it because as you rightly say they have got into positions of power so we need to get some kind of unity to challenge that in a professional and factual way!

(tu)

I wish people would stop going on like we are victims of something.

We are a football club. One of the biggest in the world, we are a target of jealousy. People in the media enjoy sticking the boot in. This happens in every country in the world. Why people get up in arms about it I will never understand.

I'd like to know what people intend to do about all this "propaganda" that is out there. Because it looks like, for me anyway, that writing a blog or coming on here and keyboarding your faux outrage all over the place is about as far as you're going to go. Aside from the VBs who I know have organised protests at the BBC previously.

My point is, I don't buy into this "anti-Rangers propaganda" it doesn't exist. People in the press write positive and negative stories about everyone. Just because we get a few more negative ones than most, it doesn't mean everyone is out to get us.

That's just me though. You're welcome to have a different view of it.

We are a football club. One of the biggest in the world, we are a target of jealousy. People in the media enjoy sticking the boot in. This happens in every country in the world. Why people get up in arms about it I will never understand.

I'd like to know what people intend to do about all this "propaganda" that is out there. Because it looks like, for me anyway, that writing a blog or coming on here and keyboarding your faux outrage all over the place is about as far as you're going to go. Aside from the VBs who I know have organised protests at the BBC previously.

My point is, I don't buy into this "anti-Rangers propaganda" it doesn't exist. People in the press write positive and negative stories about everyone. Just because we get a few more negative ones than most, it doesn't mean everyone is out to get us.

:blink:

Seriously?

There is jealousy but against us it's gone way beyond that.

Just been on the " Victim's" facebook page Stephen tia Girvan and guess what ?

you have guessed it he's a terrorist supporting scumbag. He has a page about

Oglach Alan Ryan on it (he was a friend of Anthony stokes and was a real ira leader ).

Wonder what the Sun thinks of that ?

Jesus wept.....imho there is, and has been for a while now, an organised and concerted campaign involving the mhedia, politicians, kafflik church etc to attack Rangers and in effect de-humanise us as supporters.

No OTHER club in Scotland or elsewhere is constantly treated to such one-sided, biased and blatanly bhigoted reporting and attacks. For example look at the way Hearts/Dundermline/Dundee etc were all treated by scottish mhedia and fans of other clubs when they went into administration.

The list of double standards applied to Rangers and it's fans i.e. us it so long and blatant now that it is breath-taking imho.

confused-o.gif

As long as it gets people talking about the stories then that is all they care about. Look at how many on here still buy or go onto the website/ link articles and such to these papers. Even worse we have rangers fans and employees crawling to these outlets to publish there side of some story.

Jesus wept.....imho there is, and has been for a while now, an organised and concerted campaign involving the mhedia, politicians, kafflik church etc to attack Rangers and in effect de-humanise us as supporters.

No OTHER club in Scotland or elsewhere is constantly treated to such one-sided, biased and blatanly bhigoted reporting and attacks. For example look at the way Hearts/Dundermline/Dundee etc were all treated by scottish mhedia and fans of other clubs when they went into administration.

The list of double standards applied to Rangers and it's fans i.e. us it so long and blatant now that it is breath-taking imho.

Unfortunately some of our own fans are unable or unwilling to acknowledge the propaganda and agenda we face for whatever reason....as the man said its all about opinions but the facts and clarity of what we face are there for all to see....

I think the major problem is that there isn't any real sports journalism any more.

Newspapers (and now TV) like to sensationalise everything and try and make stories out of nothing. Our club is a brilliant target for them.

So rather than write the truth, these 'journalists' are always looking to spin things in a way that sounds more exciting and scandalous. They are an embarrassment to real journalists everywhere.

No concerted effort to fuck us over?

It is everywhere. The SFA, the council, the telly, the newspapers, the politicians. They've been at it for years. A snide comment here, a grand statement there. They thought we were finished, but by Christ that fuckin bit them. They can say what they like and we are expected to cower and take it. Fuck them all.

IT IS EVERYWHERE!!!