The troops are coming (Again)

mclovin9091

No doubt the unwashed obsessed will have a petition going.

There's plenty of troops amongst their ranks they forget that. They have also lost fans but don't acknowledge it as there majority are against our fine fighting force that is our Army, Navy and RAF.

How did/do you get involved with this mate? I have been to ibrox for rememberance day games the last two seasons (in the stands) feeling envious as f**k! Would love to get on the park at halftime, i actually think I would get a stoner!

Im in the Royal Navy based at Faslane, so if anyone has any info on how to apply, it would be massively appreciated!

Oh and sexual favours are not out of the question! :-)

Well that last line is why YOU lot dont get invited any more, bunch of ragers! Almost as bad as the RAF :D How come you didnae get on the pitch last year?

All i know is that they are taking names down at the minute to get numbers for tickets, the info was on my Sqn orders so best person to speak to would be the person who does yours or get your line management to enquire. Alternatively find the most senior bluenose and ask them thats what i'll be doing :)

Are they going to bring the cannon again !

No very much doubt it, the gun was to mark the start and end of the silence.

Ill be back in Scotland in a few weeks to work in the Glasgow recruiting office before my phase 2 trade training course starts, an extra few hundred quid, the chance to walk around Glasgow in military kit looking like a fucking boss, the chance to sleep in my own bed and see my family and friends for two weeks can't wait Blandford is a shithole. Ill just miss this game by a few days it would have been great to go to oh well hopefully ill catch another game.

BigKev if you know anyone up in Caledonia at NCHQ they will know doubt be running with it for the RN/RM as they deal with all the PR for Scotland and this is under their remit. I worked there last year hence the opportunity of a life time being on the roof of the stand. No chance this year as now work down south and will not be home.

Right mclovin9091.

First of all show a bit of respect to THE SENIOR Royal military service. You have no idea how hard it is being at sea under the water for all those days with no....... and also dont compare us to the Crabfats! Lol!

Only kidding lads and thanks a lot for the info. Wull start chasing people for a space. If anyone is on here that might be involved with the RN/RM personnel can they message me so I can contact them?

If I end up unsuccessful i will still be in the stands anyway but il be at sea next year so will definately miss it then.

Cheers again lads

DISCLAIMER: All references to homosexuality are ficticious and are attempts at humour. The MOD accepts no liability for these comments!