Just Had A Drink From Samaras

JamieG54

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in a restaurant tonight called Elia for some food and seen the gypsy at the table next to us.

Think he knew we were Gers with the looks we gave him. Ribbed him near the end about him missing the penalty a few years back when McGregor saved. To be fair he took it in good humour and said thats football these things happen. He bought us all a round of drinks without asking (dunno incase he thought he would get a doing haha). Still hate the diving bastard. Should have got wee Nachos chant going.

Anyone had a drink etc with an opposition player and how did you find them?

Why didn't you punch his puss in?

Never had a drink with a ex Celtic player , but I once lived with a guy from Australia(in New York) and his second name was Collins. I shared a flat with him for around a year and we always socialized together and were good friends. He always asked me questions about Belfast as he said that he had family from Ireland and he was a sound lad.

However on my leaving do he told me that his granddad was called Patrick Collins and that he was micheal collins brother. apparently he told me that he did not tell me before because the first day he saw me I was wearing a rangers top lol. It did not matter to me as he was Australian and was not effected with the fenian disease, although his realitive was the biggest fenian of them all.