Media War Heats Up

bawsburst

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are we still talking about paul murray,does the easdales not merit discussion?the easdales announced on the bbc they had bought green and ahmads shares,why have they not announced this to the stock exchange,are the easdales and jack irvine just employes of green and ahmad?its time we had some accurate information,do the easdales own green and ahmads shares?if not why are the easdales on the board?

Or putting any money in

have the easdales put any money in?why are they getting a free ride,do you not think the same scrutiny should be put on the easdales that paul murray gets,the easdales have had a free ride its time they were put under the media spotlight.

have the easdales put any money in?why are they getting a free ride,do you not think the same scrutiny should be put on the easdales that paul murray gets,the easdales have had a free ride its time they were put under the media spotlight.

I am sure they bought an initial amount of shares and have been buying more ever since, they were also supposed to be buying greens aswell, not sure if this has happened yet.

They're buying Greens shares/done a deal have they not? Or one of them

Better with a good book than reading more of this shite we are being subjected to day in day out ! Although I raise a wee snigger the other day when my mole at the daily record told me apparently a disgruntled reader of said rag had appeared at the front door and managed to dislodge a bit of a slab and threw it through a glass panel in the revolving doors, don't do this at home !

Political manoeuvring aside the most worrying thing is he felt the need to write it at all.

Is it really that bad?

Wouldn't more of the institutional investors be up in arms if the burn rate/profligacy was really that bad?

What £12M is he talking about?

The IPO £21M is a fallacy as far as I can see, after all we spent £4.5M advertising it, so immediately you are down to £16.5M.

There is also the £5.5M loan to buy the club, will that will be shown on our books as a debt?

Maybe I should give this place a miss until the accounts are released doh

Some chaps are unable to differ from the buying of shares the option to buy shares and having first refusal if shares are made available for purchase, they appear to think they all mean the same thing.

the easdales are working for green and ahmad and you know it,the easdales wont buy greens shares,this is just an attempt to buy time for green and ahmad,they are running the show,they always have been,the easdales are basicaly just greens henchman,carrying out their plans,am i wrong?

Is it a fact that Murray doesn't have shares?

Also did Green not mouth off at one point about never wanting to deal with Murray? So him getting significant shares could have been difficult.

I've got minimal amount of shares too

Make me a director as well then

Green went in Record a few weeks ago saying McColl and mini have 14 million into my account and you can have the club did he not?

Charlie who is our biggest individual shareholder has a tentative agreement with the Easdales that if Charlie puts his shares up for sale they may have first refusal.

ah,a wee bit of honesty for a change,smoke and mirrors what a surprise,the easdales are the key to winning this pr war,paul murray is an easy target,irvine has done a great job burying murray,but lets face it murray was an easy target,lets see if the other side use their brains,the key for the other side to win the pr battle is to bury the easdales,do you agree?

I've got minimal amount of shares too

Make me a director as well then

Green went in Record a few weeks ago saying McColl and mini have 14 million into my account and you can have the club did he not?

Nothing to stop you or any share holder, large or small being nominated for the board.

Greens statement was his usual bluster aimed at further lining his pockets.

Nothing to stop you or any share holder, large or small being nominated for the board.

Greens statement was his usual bluster aimed at further lining his pockets.

The point was someone said he would refuse to deal - I'm just pointing out that's untrue

You thinking its bluster is neither here nor there

This is not a case of how many shares you have, it's about the best people to run the company,Mather ,Stockridge & co have proved they can't do it properly,where the fuck has the 30mill went to,wasted.They are only in it for the £'s and because of their incompetence and greed we are back in trouble,it's a disgrace we have allowed it to happen.The only way we will be able to attract further investment is by getting them out and getting in people that potential investors can TRUST and can have confidence in.Time for them to go,they have had their money back plus plenty on top.GTF.

ah,a wee bit of honesty for a change,smoke and mirrors what a surprise,the easdales are the key to winning this pr war,paul murray is an easy target,irvine has done a great job burying murray,but lets face it murray was an easy target,lets see if the other side use their brains,the key for the other side to win the pr battle is to bury the easdales,do you agree?

No, you would have to bury Charlie which they the rhebels continually fail to do.

No, you would have to bury Charlie which they the rhebels continually fail to do.

i disagree,people think the easdales have bought a massive stake in the club and its not true,if everybody new the easdales were nothing more than green and ahmads henchman,doing the everyday dirtywork for their boss .peoples opinion of them would change,in my opinion the easdales will never own greens shares because they couldnt afford to pay the kind of cash he is looking for,i think the easdales are just like stockbridge,somebody elses employe who are just in it for a big wage.

This is not a case of how many shares you have, it's about the best people to run the company,Mather ,Stockridge & co have proved they can't do it properly,where the fuck has the 30mill went to,wasted.They are only in it for the £'s and because of their incompetence and greed we are back in trouble,it's a disgrace we have allowed it to happen.The only way we will be able to attract further investment is by getting them out and getting in people that potential investors can TRUST and can have confidence in.Time for them to go,they have had their money back plus plenty on top.GTF.

How can you say Mather and co have proven they've fucked it and wasted 30 million without seeing the books or knowing