is tonights game on the tele

marka1979

There's no Rangers TV coverage to those outside of the UK, hence no illegal streams, not that you should be using them anyway.

There's no live coverage at kick off from the BBC, the delayed coverage of the game will be shown at 10pm.

Or if you want to wait even longer until 12pm you can watch the full match on demand from RangersTV for about £5.

There's no Rangers TV coverage to those outside of the UK, hence no illegal streams, not that you should be using them anyway.

There's no live coverage at kick off from the BBC, the delayed coverage of the game will be shown at 10pm.

Or if you want to wait even longer until 12pm you can watch the full match on demand from RangersTV for about £5.

Cheers. I heard some of the USA based Bears only found out a couple of hours ago that it would not be broadcast live.

What a load of shit Rangers Tv is, advertising the game live to oversea bears, and now the news from everyone except Rangers Tv official site that the game is not live, mickey mouse set up that costs a lot of money, and I only heard from my daughter on twitter from Andrew Dickson