Rossoneri Fans' Banner Last Night

Shetland Bear

Can we expect The Drum's denunciation of these Milanese bigots in their next edition? Will Phil 3names be campaigning for them to be banned from Europe? Will we see some sellick fans group demanding that Milan be charged with sectarian crimes by EUFA? How about the Scottish meedjas expose of these wicked banners being displayed by these sectarian bigots?????? My guess, a big fat NO, 4 times.

Oh, you've got to love it!

For all the mhanky bastards trying to make "friends" left, right and centre, for all their "best fans in the world" bullshit, more and more are starting to see them for what they are, for what WE always knew them to be. Terrorist supporting low lifes

And you what, people don't like what they see. Funny that.

GIRFUY!

I KNEW there was another reason for me to love the Rossoneri.

We definitely must give them Murray Park to train in.

When teams in our own leagues and our own country were lining up to kick us when we were down, They came all the way from Italy with a Legends squad that lived up to it's name and gave us a cracking night at Ibrox and help when we needed it most.

We need to return the favour and help them by offering our excellent facilities, and also make sure we meet some of their fans for beers!

That's me just back from Milan on business (no I am not before the shifty eyes start) I was working just outside Milan this week. Landed around 12.30 today. Came in on the Ryanair flight from Milan Bergamo and the flight was hooching with Yahoos. I just got my head down, read a book and put my earphones on. On the whole it was ok and no hassle. Anyway if you know Prestwick it is an old airport and the gates to the plane are just corridors with glass panels that separate passengers coming off a flight with passengers going onto the flight. So you pass by the passengers about to board , with just glass panels separation.So as we walk from the plane to passport control we pass the passengers going onto the flight. There where a dozen Tom Selleck (Magnum) lookalikes , Hawaii shirts , shorts , false moustaches and cowboy hats... (Guess they were going on a stag do or similar) . it was a surreal moment and I had to hold the laughter in as they lined up along the window (other side) and started "ha ha ... Get it up ye ya

mhanky Bastardos , 2-0 , yer pish etc....tims where fecking beeling and battering the windows... Ya zombie bastards and all that......they talk some shite as well when you are standing amongst them at passport control eg. "All the decent and good Rangers supporters have walked away and it is only the hardcore 'No Surrender' ones that are left" said Liam to Paddy!