Sandy Easdale now Controls 24% of RIFC

North Rd

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.investegate.co.uk/rangers-int-f-c--plc--RFC-/rns/holding-in-company/201309201745025823O/

@BBCDouglasF: #Rangers announces Sandy Easdale now has voting rights over 24% of #RFC holding company, with shares worth £7.7m

How does that work, "voting rights"? Does that mean that the owners of the shares (the ones he doesn't own himself) are legally bound to vote with him on everything?

"shares worth £7.7m" And not one single penny of that has went to Rangers. For the people who are moaning about Jim McColl not investing anything into RANGERS what do you make of Sandy Easdale doing the exact same thing?

of course some of that went into rangers, when the shares were first bought the money went into the club

How does that work, "voting rights"? Does that mean that the owners of the shares (the ones he doesn't own himself) are legally bound to vote with him on everything?

I assume he has people with a collective 24% of shares who will back him. Not surprising considering he's CG and IA's pick.

of course some of that went into rangers, when the shares were first bought the money went into the club

But if McColl was now to buy 100% of the shares, none of that would go to Rangers.

Thats why people suggesting that he should shut up until he puts the money up, thinking the club will get any of it are wrong.

He's bought them from Charles Green. Or are you saying he's bought through the IPO aswell?

doesnt even need to be the IPO, unless he buys the shares of a person who was gifted them (green, ally etc) then at SOME point the shares were bought with money that went to the club

I assume he has people with a collective 24% of shares who will back him. Not surprising considering he's CG and IA's pick.

What I'm asking is are they somehow obliged to back him, or do they just have a gentleman's agreement? I don't get why you'd guarantee your vote to somebody full stop, particularly with several weeks until the AGM? God only knows what will happen between now and then.

"shares worth £7.7m" And not one single penny of that has went to Rangers. For the people who are moaning about Jim McColl not investing anything into RANGERS what do you make of Sandy Easdale doing the exact same thing?

can you expand on that? surely somewhere down the line the money went to Rangers, even I know that.

did they not buy 1 share when they first came out?

or have you just made that post up

Once shares are issued of course anybody buying them is giving money to the seller thats how it works its like a manufacturing company complaining that when somebody buys one of their products from B&Q the customer is paying the shop rather than the manufacturer, and if the Easdales did buy some during the IPO then they did put money into the club and even if they didnt at least they are willing to spend real cash unlike minico who want everything for free.

even if none of his money went into the club, at least he is going about things the right way, buy purchasing shares, some of the fans on here will likely spend more on rangers over the season than PM and JM will do

My thoughts exactly.

Take note Mini. Spend money and get your foot in the door. Never mind getting the fascists fascists and the ultras on side in wee meetings and forcing yourself in