'McCoist is clueless'

TravelingWilBEARy

the same motherwell team who we were outspending in wages by a considerable amount?

the same game where we had numerous international players in our starting line up?

Yes. They had better players. They were a team who had been together for longer. They play in a higher standard, which will benefit them. We outspend, but we have to to get players to come to this division. Our players are paid beyond their worth. He outplayed a better team.

These arguments put Ally in pretty much a no win situation.

You said that under Smith as well. You're never happy.

And guess where Ally has learned this from? You can not be clearly happy with what you are watching? seriously, can any Rangers fan say they are happy with what they're watching. It wouldn't be bad if it was the odd game but its the odd game we have played well since he has taken over.

He aint doing a good job and thats a FACT.

Clueless?

Ooft what animals some posters are.

If you pay your money and follow the team then you are 100% correct to have your say on the manager. Ally at times has been made to look clueless and out of his depth many times since he took over, with a huge advantage over everyone else he faces he makes it look hard.

That is basically what people on here have been saying. Nothing wrong with it in the slightest.

If it offends you then maybe a pair of earplugs or cutting your Internet connection may be best.

Good grief, I never said it was offensive or crude or harsh or anything like that. I said it was wrong and lacked class and more than a little stupid considering what he's achieved.

Good grief, I never said it was offensive or crude or harsh or anything like that. I said it was wrong and lacked class and more than a little stupid considering what he's achieved.

How does it lack class?

Are supporters to sit silent when we feel things are not being done properly just because the manager scored goals and won titles with the club?

Is Rangers not supposed to be bigger than any player or man?

It would indicate that we are in a completely different position than we were 2 years ago.

yup we have no competition, yet today we hung on for dear life against forfar after some absolute stinking football

were never going to agree on this, i cannot see ally being a success in the SPL unless he is financially able to blow celtic out of the water, you can so thats that

How does it lack class?

Are supporters to sit silent when we feel things are not being done properly just because the manager scored goals and won titles with the club?

How does calling a club legend 'clueless' after we've won lack class? Is that seriously what you're asking me?

How does it lack class?

'Clueless is clearly classless. Nobody is saying don't criticise but a bit of (thoroughly earned) respect would be nice. You think 'clueless' is respectful?

How does calling a club legend 'clueless' after we've won lack class? Is that seriously what you're asking me?

Legend or not he has looked clueless at times.

Are you saying Rangers fans are not allowed to air such views?

God you are a wee soul.

They clearly have. Anyway, this thread is about the language used to describe McCoist. There are plenty of other threads for you to whinge in.

I should think so, he's added to the squad with an extremely generous wage cap for this league, the team could phone it in. We don't have any structure, definitely no direction, and certainly not management. Clueless yes; of no clue, devoid of clue. For lack of a clue. Clue adjacent. Not disrespectful to make that observation so spare me the lecture.

I should think so, he's added to the squad with an extremely generous wage cap for this league, the team could phone it in. We don't have any structure, definitely no direction, and certainly not management. Clueless yes; of no clue, devoid of clue. For lack of a clue. Clue adjacent. Not disrespectful to make that observation so spare me the lecture.

It clearly is. The rest of your post is just ridiculous.

No I'm not and nice deflection.

Once again, you don't actually read what I'm saying so I'll stop there.

so how should we air our objections, especially when the fan feel its the same objections they have been airing for a year now?

when is the right time to air our views, should we wait until its too late and god forbid we make a james hunt of it in the next division

Ally is my hero.A great player who repeatedly laughed in peoples faces who questioned his ability."He's shite in the air". Following week hed score a back post header against the Tims.Other times he was accused of being a penalty box player and nothing else.Following week he picked the ball up in his own half and started the move that led to a diving header against Leeds in Yorkshire. Im his biggest fan.But he is not a Rangers manager.Whilst he is ill support him despite thinking/knowing we could have better in charge.

I just hope none of the people complaining that the football is pish and they've paid good money for it are the same ones who slated me for not renewing my ST for that very reason. Cause, y'know, they'd be hypocritical bastards.

so how should we air our objections, especially when the fan feel its the same objections they have been airing for a year now?

when is the right time to air our views, should we wait until its too late and god forbid we make a james hunt of it in the next division

We should write a letter then send it to TWB so he can read over it, amend any offensive remarks that lack class then forward it to the manager.

The greatest & most loyal fans in the world OH REALLY?

I support Ally to the hilt, no manager has gone through what Ally has yet he's still cordial to everyone a real gentleman, so get off his back you wallopers.

Ally will win the title by a country mile & the wallopers will still be moaning.

GOD BLESS ALLY McCOIST.

No-one is saying fans shouldn't air objections, where did that come from?