'McCoist is clueless'

TravelingWilBEARy

Its just another way of saying he doesn't know what he is doing.

Where as we have all those on here who clearly know what is the right thing to do?

I'm surprised how many tactical geniuses and management extraordinaires have so much time on their hands to post on an internet forum.

Can honestly say Ally has, is and will do a better job than I could. Many on here won't admit that fairly obvious fact.

The greatest & most loyal fans in the world OH REALLY?

I support Ally to the hilt, no manager has gone through what Ally has yet he's still cordial to everyone a real gentleman, so get off his back you wallopers.

Ally will win the title by a country mile & the wallopers will still be moaning.

GOD BLESS ALLY McCOIST.

Who said he's not a nice bloke?

:lol:

We are talking about his poor management methods and lack of vision.

Ffs, this is football, football fans say how it is! is it because he is Ally? No man is bigger than Rangers and as for the unfair bit. He has not impressed at all since becoming manager and thats a fact.

Calling someone who's spent a lifetime in the game 'clueless' isn't telling it how it is. I really don't know why people aren't getting this point, it's not complicated.

Where as we have all those on here who clearly know what is the right thing to do?

I'm surprised how many tactical geniuses and management extraordinaires have so much time on their hands to post on an internet forum.

Can honestly say Ally has, is and will do a better job than I could. Many on here won't admit that fairly obvious fact.

Still doesn't make him a good manager. Cant wait to see us play decent football again, I'm not counting on Ally showing us it.

Ffs, this is football, football fans say how it is! is it because he is Ally? No man is bigger than Rangers and as for the unfair bit. He has not impressed at all since becoming manager and thats a fact.

You obviously have some blank spots in your memory.

Calling someone who's spent a lifetime in the game 'clueless' isn't telling it how it is. I really don't know why people aren't getting this point, it's not complicated.

Correct.

He is not clueless, clearly.

These same ''experts'' were moaning about similar nonsense when Walter was leading us to a European final and three in a row. Some people just love to moan.

Correct.

These same ''experts'' were moaning about similar nonsense when Walter was leading us to a European final and three in a row. Some people just love to moan.

Some people are just naturally unpleasant, and can't accept that people don't see things the way they do. It stems from upbringing.

Correct.

Yep, seen it all before, Walter would have been binned after we lost to Motherwell in 08 if it was up to said posters on here

im asking you how you think fans should air our views on things we feel are still apparent from a year ago, the fans are clearly frustrated as the same mistakes are made time and time again

Airing their views fairly without the sneering, classless digs would be a fine start.