'McCoist is clueless'

TravelingWilBEARy

he hasnt shown any improvement other than getting in better players, were still employing the wrong gameplan, picking the wrong players for the wrong positions

can you honestly see ally out thinking a team thats on level par with us, can you see us tactically outplaying opposition that we arent better than

He already has.

Its shocking.

Personally I wanted a complete overhaul in staff when we wen't down to SFL3, in the mould of a Swansea-style side. However, the board saw fit to keep with Ally and hes delivered, albeit on budget larger than I feel comfortable with at present.

People forget that he's learnt from Walter, we were fucking horrendous under Walter at times (on the eye). I remember the year of our last SPL title, when we scraped 1-0 wins by the skin of our teeth against the likes of St. Mirren andf Hamilton (who were really really pish). But we were successful, and that's what this club needs, winners.

I've said my two bob about what i'd of liked to happen instead, my main gripe is that we should be winning these divisions on a much smaller budget. However, i'm not too blind to see that we're obviously building an SPL standard squad, and whilst we may not need it now, letting the players get a couple of seasons together will help long-term.

But I do question our support at times, some of the language directed towards one of our greatest ever players is shocking. So long as we perform well in the cups, and canter to the league this year, i'll back him

on another note, couldnt this be added to an existing ally thread,

No, it's not a thread about the game or tactics or what-not. It's about the disgraceful language used to describe someone who's achieved more in the game than everyone on here put together, and more.

Celtic. Twice.

i thought we couldnt use ally's first season as examples of how good/bad he is?

if we can then i ask you about the other 2 celtic games, the malmo and maribor games, the falkirk, united, st mirren and the other endless games we got beat in?

Think we've seen enough to know it aint going to happen. Every Rangers supporter wanted Ally to be a great manager. He has had enough time, it aint going to happen imo. Im calling it like it is, fuck this its super ally legend thing. The guy is not bringing it as our club manager.

Not true. I've seen a few on here openly admit they never wanted Ally as manager.

Considering the no win situation he has found himself in as Rangers manager he was never going to be able to win these people over when every good performance and win is treated with a "meh" reaction and every poor performance (not necessarily a loss or draw) is treated with calls for him to step down. I'm fairly confident after being on here for a year that even if Ally won the 'Premiership' and took us on a successful European run you'd still have the same posters here saying he isn't a manager for one reason or another.

I think we have been playing some decent football. Not today but definitely at Ibrox. Cammy Bell is always looking to roll the ball out to one of the defenders and Black and Law are good players in midfield to keep possession.

So thats it then, a few decent games at Ibrox against poor teams and it acceptable. Why cant people stop making excuse and say how its been. the football has been ugly to watch, unentertaining and boring, boring, boring. Fucking sick of tbh. Passing has been shocking, long ball has been brutal. Thigs has not changed from last year and i cant see them changing.

i thought we couldnt use ally's first season as examples of how good/bad he is?

if we can then i ask you about the other 2 celtic games, the malmo and maribor games, the falkirk, united, st mirren and the other endless games we got beat in?

You asked if anyone could see him tactically outplaying anyone we aren't better than, and I'm saying we already have seen it.

No, it's not a thread about the game or tactics or what-not. It's about the disgraceful language used to describe someone who's achieved more in the game than everyone on here put together, and more.

What language?

People have used this language for past managers before.

If they aren't getting this right then that's what happens, sorry if your too sensitive to handle it.

It's hardly vicious and crude comments being made is it?

he hasnt shown any improvement other than getting in better players, were still employing the wrong gameplan, picking the wrong players for the wrong positions

can you honestly see ally out thinking a team thats on level par with us, can you see us tactically outplaying opposition that we arent better than

He has improved. In most games we have been playing better football than last.

Further to Celtic, he outplayed Motherwell last season. A better and more talented team than ours.

So thats it then, a few decent games at Ibrox against poor teams and it acceptable. Why cant people stop making excuse and say how its been. the football has been ugly to watch, unentertaining and boring, boring, boring. Fucking sick of tbh. Passing has been shocking, long ball has been brutal. Thigs has not changed from last year and i cant see them changing.

They clearly have. Anyway, this thread is about the language used to describe McCoist. There are plenty of other threads for you to whinge in.

Think we've seen enough to know it aint going to happen. Every Rangers supporter wanted Ally to be a great manager. He has had enough time, it aint going to happen imo. Im calling it like it is, fuck this its super ally legend thing. The guy is not bringing it as our club manager.

Spot on.

People that genuinely believe those criticising McCoist get pleasure out of it are genuinely retarded, there's no two ways about it.

I wish McCoist was good enough but he is clearly isn't. It's as clear as day.

What language?

People have used this language for past managers before.

If they aren't getting this right then that's what happens, sorry if your too sensitive to handle it.

It's hardly vicious and crude comments being made is it?

The language in the thread title, and worse. I never once claimed it was vicious or crude and just because people have used it before doesn't make it any less ridiculous or simply wrong.

You asked if anyone could see him tactically outplaying anyone we aren't better than, and I'm saying we already have seen it.

if ally managed it 2 years ago, but cannot manage it now, would that not indicate he is going backwards, has he learned anything in his time at the club, we lost to forfar in the league cup, today we employed the same tactics against them and were lucky to win, thats not learning imo

do we have it in us to actually change out style and take advantage of the other teams weaknesses, we spent 90mins launching high balls at marvin andrews and darren dods :(

if ally managed it 2 years ago, but cannot manage it now, would that not indicate he is going backwards, has he learned anything in his time at the club, we lost to forfar in the league cup, today we employed the same tactics against them and were lucky to win, thats not learning imo

do we have it in us to actually change out style and take advantage of the other teams weaknesses, we spent 90mins launching high balls at marvin andrews and darren dods :(

It would indicate that we are in a completely different position than we were 2 years ago.

The language in the thread title, and worse. I never once claimed it was vicious or crude and just because people have used it before doesn't make it any less ridiculous or simply wrong.

Clueless?

Ooft what animals some posters are.

If you pay your money and follow the team then you are 100% correct to have your say on the manager. Ally at times has been made to look clueless and out of his depth many times since he took over, with a huge advantage over everyone else he faces he makes it look hard.

That is basically what people on here have been saying. Nothing wrong with it in the slightest.

If it offends you then maybe a pair of earplugs or cutting your Internet connection may be best.