'McCoist is clueless'

TravelingWilBEARy

I heard at lot, lot worse screamed at him from the stands midweek at QOS.

When it comes to McCoist's managerial ability the only word that comes to mind is 'clueless', if that seems disrespectful then so be it. You're going to have to get used to it.

Well i'm afraid you're just going to have to get used to Ally because he is going nowhere.

Airing their views fairly without the sneering, classless digs would be a fine start.

we tried, and were called tarriers, taigs, non-rangers fans etc etc

and how many tiems do we need to air them fairly while nothing gets done about them, granted its a messageboard that ally will never read, but the frustrated fans need a release considering its a year of the same mistakes being made again and again and again

I heard at lot, lot worse screamed at him from the stands midweek at QOS.

When it comes to McCoist's managerial ability the only word that comes to mind is 'clueless', if that seems disrespectful then so be it. You're going to have to get used to it.

Am I?

Says a lot about anyone who can only come up with 'clueless' to describe someone they think has limited managerial ability, when that someone has done so much for the club in so many ways. Where respect is earned, it should be given.

Oh, and don't forget many wanted him sacked the night we drew with Hibs. Less than two weeks later we won the title.

People still wanted him to go when we lost 3-0 to Celtic in the 10/11 season this was after he'd won back to back titles.

He then went on to win the league.

Honestly go read back some of the anti-Walter stuff on here its ridiculous and laughable. Shows those who urged faith & restraint were in the right considering the titles he delivered (tu)

Fuck off you clot.

I'm not convinced Ally will be a suitable manager for us in the top flight but to compare him to that useless twat is idiocy.

john barnes has done more in his footballing career than anyone on the forum has done, calling him uselss is damn disrespectful

and how many tiems do we need to air them fairly while nothing gets done about them, granted its a messageboard that ally will never read, but the frustrated fans need a release considering its a year of the same mistakes being made again and again and again

By whom?

I agree. His status as a legendary Rangers players will keep him in a job for a few years yet.

No what will keep him in the job is getting us promoted. You honestly think McCoist would still be here in 12 months time if we didn't get promoted? (tu)

Am I?

Says a lot about anyone who can only come up with 'clueless' to describe someone they think has limited managerial ability, when that someone has done so much for the club in so many ways. Where respect is earned, it should be given.

ally has been well looked after by the club in return, it isnt a one way street when it comes to ally and the club (tu)

It doesn't matter how many times you've aired the opinion, there will never be a time to be abusive/disrespectful towards the man.

There's certainly aspects to McCoist's management and the decisions he makes as manager that I don't agree with but he's been playing and coaching in football for decades so he clearly isn't clueless (tu)

Exactly the point of the thread. Some people seem to have trouble grasping that though and go off on one on how they think he's doing.

There's certainly aspects to McCoist's management and the decisions he makes as manager that I don't agree with but he's been playing and coaching in football for decades so he clearly isn't clueless (tu)

True but he has not impressed at all in his managerial career.