'McCoist is clueless'

TravelingWilBEARy

Somethings never change and that is certainly true regarding the perennial "MOANERS," the same people criticised Walter during the glory years now they have turned their moans on Ally.

I love good quality football, the kind of football Man City played today but listen up how much has Ally spent on players? with your constant moaning you would think Ally has spent hundreds of millions, we have a team of free agents for GOD sake.

Ally has us on the right road but even Ally admits we have a very long way to go.

GOD BLESS ALLY McCOIST.

ally has been well looked after by the club in return, it isnt a one way street when it comes to ally and the club (tu)

Of course it isn't, and it's quite right that he has. But that's got nothing to do with being respectful rather than disrespectful. Some of the posts about McCoist, the poster has made the conscious decision to be disrespectful in tone whilst criticising rather than respectful. There's no need for it.

Of course it isn't, and it's quite right that he has. But that's got nothing to do with being respectful rather than disrespectful. Some of the posts about McCoist, the poster has made the conscious decision to be disrespectful in tone whilst criticising rather than respectful. There's no need for it.

shock horror, football fans being disrespectful when frustrated

That's clearly not true. He's had good days and he's had bad days but overall he's did a good job, under very difficult circumstances. Circumstances no Rangers manager has faced before.

The games that stick out for me is the Two Celtic wins and the motherwell win. Fell free to add to this, just nothing really comes to mind. Its been poor, poor poor.

but can you understand fans being frustrated, im guessing you started this thread out of frustration at what you believe is disrespectful abuse aimed at ally

Everyone is frustrated at what they saw today. Not everyone reacts with abuse and ridiculous name-calling.

O aye, 100% knocked out of every cup. and winning in a part time lg and producing the most unattractive football I've witnessed as a Rangers supporter.

His records in the cups is pretty abysmal I'd agree with that and something that needs to be improved. As for the football it's been decidely better this season than it was last.

Its unsurprising its the most unattractive type of football you've witnessed as a Rangers supporter because Ally is having to work with the worst set of Rangers players in history. Better players = better quality of football (tu)

In a league up against teams who don't even have 1/10 of his budget. :lol:(tu)

Quality stuff..

It's not his fault we're in this league and he can only beat who he's against. The real test for him will come when we get back to the top flight I fully agree with that, in the meantime beating the opposition is his job and he's doing that (tu)