The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

Aye because Wigan, Birmingham ect all had millions to spend when winning trophies :lol:

Arsenal fans take some sort of false pride in how they are breaking even whilst winning nothing and falling further behind while clubs like Man City overtake them.

Also don't give me Arsenal have not had money to spend because they have and Wenger choose not to spend it on certain players but they have spent money on lots of players like Arshavin, Gervinho, Arteta, Chamak, Mertesaker, Giroud ect so don't act like Arsenal are hard done by :lol:

Posting balance sheets and talking about breaking even over trophies is howlin and taig like.

It's cringe to see it on this site tbh

He is stupid and doesn't have an argument. Case closed.

You are the fanny who thinks Wenger has achieved more than Mourinho, you had several posters point out your ridiculous logic the other day so don't be calling anyone stupid ya roaster

Aye because Wigan, Birmingham ect all had millions to spend when winning trophies :lol:

Arsenal fans take some sort of false pride in how they are breaking even whilst winning nothing and falling further behind while clubs like Man City overtake them.

Also don't give me Arsenal have not had money to spend because they have and Wenger choose not to spend it on certain players but they have spent money on lots of players like Arshavin, Gervinho, Arteta, Chamak, Mertesaker, Giroud ect so don't act like Arsenal are hard done by :lol:

Posting balance sheets and talking about breaking even over trophies is howlin and taig like.

Comparing Birmingham and Wigan to Arsenal is not valid. Wigan and Birmingham don't play under pressure and aren't big clubs. Look at both of them now, struggling in the Championship. No one is saying Arsenal should have gone this long without winning ANYTHING but it puts into perspective why players weren't on 120-130k and signing the top players.

Obviously with Ozil signing that has changed now but you can't just rule out 6-7 years of football history. Man City didn't win the league because they had great fans or anything, they won because they have invested MILLIONS of oil money on players and wages on top players like Yaya Toure and Sergio Aguero.

No but no other club could do it without oil money. Arsenal did fall behind due to having to sell their best players due to building a new stadium, that also disrupts the team, it's a vicious cycle and it showed. They also has some rotten luck along the way and i think they would of won the league if it wasn't for eduardos leg break 07\08?

Don't think it's any coincidence this is the first season they haven't had to sell any first team main players and been able to invest in world class players to a settled squad and they are looking fantastic and leading the pack.

What I don't get is the fucking spackers on here who point blank refuse to acknowledge it is an amazing feat regardless of trophies and no other team could do it without oil money. The cunts on here also who refuse to acknowledge that Arsenal from here on will be a major force and challenger as if Ozil will be the last world class player they buy.

Him Ramsey and koscielny would walk into every team in the prem, cazorla, sagna, Giroud, Arteta wilshere and Walcott into the majority

You don't debate, all you do is ridicule without analyzing anything. The Chelsea supporters on here are actually pretty ignorant and don't watch enough of Arsenal.

Why you can't just say Arsenal are a good side and currently challenging for the league is beyond me. The trophy drought is perfectly explainable and most of it is to do with building that 470 million stadium. Arsenal will soon have revenues up along with Bayern Munich. I have said this all before and I just feel I am being trolled because there seems to be more Chelsea fans on here.

Errr I have said that they're doing well this season on here, plenty of times actually. I dont think it will last though.

I only ridicule them because their fans are absolutely deluded.

9 years without a trophy. Lolz

Valid points like Chesney will be on the shortlist for world keeper of the year next year and Mourinho isn't a patch on Wenger. (tu)

Well I made one of the points, the other I don't agree but know what he means. As for chesny he has improved so much and is pulling off too class save after save and keeping clean sheets, he is now better than De Gea. If he keeps it up and Arsenal win something he should be. But the list is a farce

Well I made one of the points, the other I don't agree but know what he means. As for chesny he has improved so much and is pulling off too class save after save and keeping clean sheets, he is now better than De Gea. If he keeps it up and Arsenal win something he should be. But the list is a farce

Point proven.

You don't debate, all you do is ridicule without analyzing anything. The Chelsea supporters on here are actually pretty ignorant and don't watch enough of Arsenal.

Why you can't just say Arsenal are a good side and currently challenging for the league is beyond me. The trophy drought is perfectly explainable and most of it is to do with building that 470 million stadium. Arsenal will soon have revenues up along with Bayern Munich. I have said this all before and I just feel I am being trolled because there seems to be more Chelsea fans on here.

Anyone who supports Chelsea are usually Brain dead wee boys, they can't see the damage they have done to the game by funding players they can't afford. They are so thick they can't even see the big picture and the damage it's done to their own club rangers in the European picture. Clubs like Chelsea and City exist as playthings for the wealthy, they stop clubs like Forest having any ambition to win on England and stop clubs like rangers having any ambition to win the European cup. I find rangers fans who support the likes of Chelsea and City petty stupid, I'm guessing most of them are under 25 living at home with their parents and benefit from their parents subscription to sky... Not for a second thinking how it will impact rangers in the long run

Majority of Chelsea and citys fans.now are glory hunters, the ones in.this thread included

How do you come to that conclusion?

City had one of the best numbers of support when they were out the premeirship.

Oh again you are just making things up.

(tu)