The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

He was quality before he went to Arsenal, since then he's blew hot and cold, mostly cold so far. Maybe Arsenal are ruining him ?

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/players/profile.statistics.html/mesut-ozil

15 league games, 4 goals and 9 assists. Top of the EPL assist table 31 December I believe, unless you know better.

I would say the Godfathers giving you a tanking just now at the trolling game :party:

He was quality before he went to Arsenal, since then he's blew hot and cold, mostly cold so far. Maybe Arsenal are ruining him ?

Ozil has actually done much better than some people think. Ozil is a play maker, a Bergkamp type player. He isn't a central midfielder who is always in the game. He is on the edge of a game, once the ball is forward, Ozil is on his bike and looking to make something happen. I read he has created 40+ chances.

Ozil has actually done much better than some people think. Ozil is a play maker, a Bergkamp type player. He isn't a central midfielder who is always in the game. He is on the edge of a game, once the ball is forward, Ozil is on his bike and looking to make something happen. I read he has created 40+ chances.

Nah.

I watched him for Madrid and Germany and he shone in those teams, he plays like a ghost especially in the big games at Arsenal.

City - Missing

United - Missing

Chelsea - Missing