The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

Excuse me mate , them werny playing tonight ffs, Good win tonight for Arsenal ye mean :7325:

True mate my bad (tu) (lol) hoping Chelsea come out on top tbh but can't see anybody other than man city. Whoever wins I hope it's tight going into the last couple of games, that would be quality

EDIT: typo

I do think a mod should look to stop the trolling in this thread.

It would be near on impossible to moderate this thread fairly because you are all as bad as one another when it comes to baiting/trolling the other side and it would be difficult to pick one person, or group of people out, and punish them without coming across as biased.

For the most part it's just banter. Both sides give as good they get.

It would be near on impossible to moderate this thread fairly because you are all as bad as one another when it comes to baiting/trolling the other side and it would be difficult to pick one person, or group of people out, and punish them without coming across as biased.

(tu)

They can't have it both ways.

What do you mean unfair to moderate??? You squealed like Torres after a tackle when I called Ryangers/Wibert/Fernando a ginger!

Now I can only use the term Strawberry Blonde

What do you mean unfair to moderate??? You squealed like Torres after a tackle when I called Ryangers/Wibert/Fernando a ginger!

Now I can only use the term Strawberry Blonde

I never moaned about it. I simply used you calling him a ginger as an example of how you weren't in a position to cry wolf about the trolling/bantering when you can be as bad as the Chelsea fans can be when it comes to trolling/bantering back and forth.

As long as it's within reason, I don't care what you call each other. I've been saying for weeks that this thread is boring as fuck because it's the same thing over and over again and the same people going at it over and over again.

If another mod wants to step in and stop it that's up to them but as far as I'm concerned, as long as it remains harmless fun, I'm just going to leave you to it because we are all as bad as one another.

Anyway, any more word on a stoker coming in yet?

I still think as a short term thing Berbatov would be a good signing.

Lacks pace and workrate but has the awareness and ability to be a great player for Ozil, Wilshere & Cazorla to play off if IMO and he's a hola scorer too.

Anyway, any more word on a stoker coming in yet?

I still think as a short term thing Berbatov would be a good signing.

Lacks pace and workrate but has the awareness and ability to be a great player for Ozil, Wilshere & Cazorla to play off if IMO and he's a hola scorer too.

Where does one find a stoker?