The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

Eh? The criticism he got at Real Madrid is that he didn't do enough in the big games. You don't know what you are talking about.

Your Arsenal posts over the past few months have been laughable.

You either are clouded by blind faith or have no clue about football.

Your Arsenal posts over the past few months have been laughable.

You either are clouded by blind faith or have no clue about football.

Are you actually on the wind up?

I think you will find it is you who doesn't have a clue. Ozil was hugely criticized by people for not doing enough in the "big games" as you put it. But to say he has been average for Arsenal is not true. His stats are as good as any creative player in England and like I said, he creates chances.

Players like Ozil aren't always in the game. Cazorla is in games more than Ozil. He plays the clinical pass, which makes the difference.

You just want to be paint a different picture because he plays for Arsenal.

Are you actually on the wind up?

I think you will find it is you who doesn't have a clue. Ozil was hugely criticized by people for not doing enough in the "big games" as you put it. But to say he has been average for Arsenal is not true. His stats are as good as any creative player in England and like I said, he creates chances.

Players like Ozil aren't always in the game. Cazorla is in games more than Ozil. He plays the clinical pass, which makes the difference.

You just want to be paint a different picture because he plays for Arsenal.

100%

No doubt we'll see more from Ozil this year but he's had a massive impact of the team. Players like Wilshere and Ramsey have raised their game -I would argue because of that signing. The club is buzzing since his arrival.

Chelsea games between Man Utd and City will tell us more. If they drop points, I see that as the end of them in the title race.

How?

Arsenal dropped points against City and United yet you won't count them out the race?

Chelsea are unbeaten against the top teams they have played this season...

Your statement makes no sense at all and just highlights how blinkered your views are.

Not surprising though

How?

Arsenal dropped points against City and United yet you won't count them out the race?

Chelsea are unbeaten against the top teams they have played this season...

Your statement makes no sense at all and just highlights how blinkered your views are.

Not surprising though

Its the business end now and the games are obviously getting lesser. Every point matters and I think if Chelsea fall 5 or 6 behind, they will struggle to pull that back. That is Man City or Arsenal.

Arsenal next 4 games are Villa, Fulham, Southampton and Crystal Palace. We will see how it is shaping up after that when they go to Anfield.