The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

Whit!?!? You know that is just bullshit ffs.

But why? If Man City and Arsenal win up to that point and you do drop points, then do you not think that will be a struggle to pull back? Its tight as it is.

I ain't having a go at Chelsea but its the same with Arsenal. If Arsenal fall behind 4-5 points, that will be that as far as the title goes IMO.

No because there's plenty of games left and Arsenal already blew a 5 point lead and came back and City and Chelsea are better than Arsenla so they could easily come back to.

You keep saying this but if Chelsea was better, they would be miles ahead of Arsenal by now. If Chelsea go behind City or Arsenal by 5 points, I don't see them pulling it back. Its just my opinion. You might think differently, you are entitled to.

But why? If Man City and Arsenal win up to that point and you do drop points, then do you not think that will be a struggle to pull back? Its tight as it is.

I ain't having a go at Chelsea but its the same with Arsenal. If Arsenal fall behind 4-5 points, that will be that as far as the title goes IMO.

Spot on, I can still see Man U piping Chelsea for 4th

I'm.sure Arsenal will be back on top come Monday night.

Gonni be a close finish no matter what anyone says, I still think Man City will win it but let's see how it goes.

The usual suspects can laugh at Arsenal all they want but they know really Arsenal are a different team from last season.and are genuine contenders now

I'm.sure Arsenal will be back on top come Monday night.

Gonni be a close finish no matter what anyone says, I still think Man City will win it but let's see how it goes.

The usual suspects can laugh at Arsenal all they want but they know really Arsenal are a different team from last season.and are genuine contenders now

Can't see past city for the title

Chelsea haven't even looked that great to me and they're right in amongst the top teams, they've as good a chance as City if they really hit good form.

Arsenal's chances depend on who they buy this window, will be interesting to see, a good league race this season for the neutrals.

Chelsea haven't even got into second gear yet.

Is between them and City.

Arsenal will be slugging it out for 4th place.

Depends what happens during the window. If the Arsenal squad stays as is then I agree that Citeh and Chelsea will pull away.

I can see the Arse dropping points tonight.