'Silk' scarf payment thread - **YOUR SCARF WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT WEEK**

nacho_nacho_man

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright mate sorry to be a pain in the arse, but it was just to see if there was an extra scarf kicking about that I could buy or if u could let me know when ur doing it again, cheers mate

Update:

Unfortunately, I'm running approx 1 week behind schedule due to a material supply issue at the manufacturer's end.

That said, I've been assured that the relevant sample scarves have been posted to my home address. Hopefully I will be in a position to post these images tomorrow and give the go ahead for the full batch run to be commissioned.

Oh yea' of little faith!

I'm happy with the outcome. The blue diagonal stripes are actually a very close match to the home strip shade (of blue). That said, it's not the same shade as the club tie.

Thats what i mean i pefer that look to the club tie design it looks more Rangers like imo.

Thats what i mean i pefer that look to the club tie design it looks more Rangers like imo.

I don't think there is much of a difference in shades, but the blue used in the scarf sample is defo very close to the shirt.

It's a shame that my home top is in the wash after playing 5s. Once it's dry I'll get a comparison pic posted.

I don't think there is much of a difference in shades, but the blue used in the scarf sample is defo very close to the shirt.

It's a shame that my home top is in the wash after playing 5s. Once it's dry I'll get a comparison pic posted.

Its near identical to the home top from what i can see, a job well done there mate :thumbup:

That looks crackin NNM and the shade of blue is spot on.

Great work mate and cant wait to get mine now.

You should start doing this as a sideline and earn yourself some well deserved cash mate as im pretty sure with a limited stock you will have high demand regardless of the design.

Once again thanks for your hard work.