Would you welcome back Martin Bain ?

Redsox1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually names will be requested for all post so names will have to be submitted prior to the AGM

Not actually at all, the present incumbents have made no announcement of having any desire not to stand, the announcements worthless as they were came from your friends in the shit stirrers camp. (tu)

Liewells Bitch. What was his buy and sell record like previously? How many years of profit did he run our club at? Did he negotiate well when signing players and then sell them for profits later on? No, i didn't think so.

No fucking way guys a sneaky two faced over tanned wanker ,wouldn't go back if he is sitting up there with the club tie on another one couldn't wait to get to fuck when the shit hit the fan then tried to sue us :redcard:

Martin Bain was the one man who stopped the Police arresting a certain Manager of another team for racist and bigoted remarks.

And that is just one of the facts that I happen to know about this revolting individual.

So therefore I will stand firmly against any notion of this self obsessed cock ever being anywhere near Ibrox ever again.

If this suntanned dangle berry asked me to sell him a Rangers scarf I would politely remind him of such events.

This despicable man caused more damage in his employment at our great club than most yahoo hacks could dream about.

A barman who sucked the tit of SDM to get to where he was and then failed us all with his astounding gross mismanagement and lack of defence of our club.