Sacking the board

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You often ask this question and then disappear when you get the answer.

Not what you want to hear ? :lol:

Do you think him wanting to give ten million quid of our money to Ticketus for a bill we don't owe, and take a ten million quid loan from them for working capital is good corporate governance ?

Any chance of an answer this time or shall we just assume you are at it ?

I have answered your point at least twice before. PM wanted a CVA. Ticketus were owed £24 million. They were the club's biggest creditor. A CVA would not have been possible without their support. They agreed to reduce the debt, I think, to £10 million. They also agreed to provide working capital - something none of the banks would have done. I have no difficulty with what TBK were able to negotiate with Ticketus. You are entitled to disagree but to despise. Surely not?

I think you'll find Paul Murray signed a letter, along with every one of his fellow board members, urging SDM not to sell to Craig Whyte. To suggest he 'sat back and did fuckall' is simply not true.

Paul Murray has used many media outlets. His goal is to reach the largest audience possible. Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture.

He is acting on behalf of 28% of shareholders who have asked him to represent them.

Dream on!!!!!

Sick of football fans pretending to have any knowledge or insight into the business side of running a football club. If some knew as much as they let on they'd actually be involved.

It's almost as funny as claiming to know what the majority of the support think.

I think you'll find Paul Murray signed a letter, along with every one of his fellow board members, urging SDM not to sell to Craig Whyte. To suggest he 'sat back and did fuckall' is simply not true.

Paul Murray has used many media outlets. His goal is to reach the largest audience possible. Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture.

He is acting on behalf of 28% of shareholders who have asked him to represent them.

Re Your letter comment; I was commenting on the way SDM ran things financially, let's be honest as a director he clearly seen the accounts. If he is the witty financial businessman he claims he is he would have spotted it and spoke out due to him being a "diehard"

Re Your media comment; Why not go to media outlets who have not shown such disregard for our clubs reputation and their fans fans.

Re Your representation comment; Please, please, please show me hard evidence to back up this claim, or are you simply listening to the loyal followers of the MiniMurray camps claims without seeing proof.

Your defence of Mini is pathetic, he had the chance to own our club as part of TBK consortium. Had he not messed about he would have gained preferred bidder status, stumped up the money to buy the club and would be part of the running of the club instead of whimpering to the Rangers hating media.

28 percent says who? Is this just a random number?

Oh by the way I have a 12 inch dick? Oops random number thing happening again.

The vast majority of Rangers supporters would support Paul Murray being voted onto the board. Don't be fooled by a few drama queens on here. They are far from representative of the Rangers support.

^^^^^^^

This coming from a trumpet who does not even own a season ticket, but claims to know what the "vast majority of Rangers supporters" think.

You can't help but laugh at him and Carson's Cat. another who's profile states he "attends a few games a season"

^^^^^^^

This coming from a trumpet who does not even own a season ticket, but claims to know what the "vast majority of Rangers supporters" think.

You can't help but laugh at him and Carson's Cat. another who's profile states he "attends a few games a season"

I have 3 ST and have no idea what the vast majority of Rangers fans think. How is that relative?

Also, are you and Carsons Cat not related? Confusing.

until we see the audited accounts and the reasoning that goes wirth them, how can anyone be sure who they would support?

Keep an open mind. Have to say though not impressed with mini and McColl so far as they just talk, but produce no money or plans for the future.

Give us your well thought out plans and let us decide. Not just negative throwaways - by both sides.

I have 3 ST and have no idea what the vast majority of Rangers fans think. How is that relative?

Also, are you and Carsons Cat not related? Confusing.

He has no idea whether or not i'm a season ticket holder as I have not provided him with that information. It's just another infantile attempt at baiting. He rarely has anything sensible to add to the debate and is best ignored.

No, he is in no way connected to Carsons Cat. Carsons Cat is an intelligent poster who actually contributes towards the debate.

He has no idea whether or not i'm a season ticket holder as I have not provided him with that information. It's just another infantile attempt at baiting. He rarely has anything sensible to add to the debate and is best ignored.

No, he is in no way connected to Carsons Cat. Carsons Cat is an intelligent poster who actually contributes towards the debate.

Interesting how you have completely ignored my previous post about PM, truth hurt?

Re Your letter comment; I was commenting on the way SDM ran things financially, let's be honest as a director he clearly seen the accounts. If he is the witty financial businessman he claims he is he would have spotted it and spoke out due to him being a "diehard"

Re Your media comment; Why not go to media outlets who have not shown such disregard for our clubs reputation and their fans fans.

Re Your representation comment; Please, please, please show me hard evidence to back up this claim, or are you simply listening to the loyal followers of the MiniMurray camps claims without seeing proof.

Your defence of Mini is pathetic, he had the chance to own our club as part of TBK consortium. Had he not messed about he would have gained preferred bidder status, stumped up the money to buy the club and would be part of the running of the club instead of whimpering to the Rangers hating media.

You appear to be ignoring the fact that as EBTs were legal the club was not actually in a poor financial state at the end of the SDM tenure. Regarding his chance to own the club that was thwarted by Duff and Phelps not following due process which is under investgation by BDO.

You appear to be ignoring the fact that as EBTs were legal the club was not actually in a poor financial state at the end of the SDM tenure. Regarding his chance to own the club that was thwarted by Duff and Phelps not following due process which is under investgation by BDO.

I don't think your part about duff and phelps is true.

If you compare the 2 bids you will see the difference in payment structure and what was best for the creditors now. I think the poster called boss posted this the other day.

Where d&p not cleared on any wrongdoing a while back?

TBK fucked about with their bid and left it too late, now he has realised he has missed out he wants his free meal ticket back.

And do you think paying ticketus £10m(that they weren't legally owed by our club) then taking a £10m loan back is a sensible route for our club? If you do, you are deluded; plain and simple!

The vast majority of Rangers supporters would support Paul Murray being voted onto the board. Don't be fooled by a few drama queens on here. They are far from representative of the Rangers support.

Most Bears! The 220 folk on here who regard PM as 'bad news' are not representative of the 40,000 that turn up at Ibrox nor, I suspect of the Bears who are entitled to vote at the AGM.

Dear oh dear :lol:

Depending on the exact date of the AGM , I might not be able to attend so if there was a vote , could my brother (who is also a shareholder ) vote on my behalf?

Pretty sure you can mate, after all, that's what CG, PM, etc... are doing.

Don't know how you go about it though.

until we see the audited accounts and the reasoning that goes wirth them, how can anyone be sure who they would support?

Keep an open mind. Have to say though not impressed with mini and McColl so far as they just talk, but produce no money or plans for the future.

Give us your well thought out plans and let us decide. Not just negative throwaways - by both sides.

Good post.

Are you kidding? You really think he didn't get the club because of a D&P stitch up? Seriously? You think his CVA offer was better for the creditors than CG Consortium?

It's an AGM. All the existing directors are up for re-election. Those expressing an interest in becoming a director may (in terms of the articles of association) be required to give some advance notice but, as far as I am aware, shareholders have not yet been notified of the date for the AGM.

31st october, they have 21 days from the release of the accounts or by proxy