McLaughlin claims Rangers call in police over messageboard comments.

bawsburst

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if a football club has ever reported its own fans to the police for criticising them before? Circus.

Green turned our club into a dog & pony show and these muppets in our boardroom now have turned it into a circus.

Absolutely disgusting.

Good to see the board are starting to take lies against them seriously.

Don't know what is on follow follow, but if there is threats against board members then they have every right. We have already seen how easily led some of the people on there are with the past displays against previous bidders.

Good to see the board are starting to take lies against them seriously.

Don't know what is on follow follow, but if there is threats against board members then they have every right. We have already seen how easily led some of the people on there are with the past displays against previous bidders.

Hang on, have the police been called because somebody told a fib? If not, I don't understand your first paragraph.

I don't know what was on FF either. I'd be astonished if there was a credible threat against a board member though.

If true he's lost any credibility he had left.

Same boat as Imran now.

I actually held him in high regard for his backing of Rangers when nobody else would. If true, then I am not sure any reason could justify it, so I would also ignore him.

Looks like the board are getting decidedly bloody twitchy if they're starting to threaten Rangers fans and websites!

Leggo last week & Fury this week, so they've clearly started trying to silence us. Are people getting too close to the bone?

This is a slippery slope, but the slimeballs in the boardroom will be familiar with slippery stuff.

Disgusting that the board are using money the club needs to take legal action against fans. Shocking.