SaneBear

Killie vs sellick Att: 6,149

Hertz vs d.utd Att: 13,970

ICT vs hibs Att: 4,261

Moth vs Ross C. Att: 4,263

Saints vs Thistle Att: 3,248

Rangers vs Stenhousemuir ATTENDANCE: 43,877

Puts it all into perspective.

Why are you telling us? We know Rangers are the biggest team in Scotland - go out and push the facts to others.

Killie vs sellick Att: 6,149

Hertz vs d.utd Att: 13,970

ICT vs hibs Att: 4,261

Moth vs Ross C. Att: 4,263

Saints vs Thistle Att: 3,248

Rangers vs Stenhousemuir ATTENDANCE: 43,877

Puts it all into perspective.

As funny as it is even when we are down in attendance, it is kinda expected, it is like Brazil beating Fiji in the footy.

Did the Dhims ever get around to releasing last mid-weeks's attendance v Morton? Still haven't seen it even though all other fixtures reported theirs.I guess just an error in reporting and nothing to do with it being embarrassingly low ( kinda normal for them these days).

killie fans actually boycotted their own place in protest at the team from the east being given cheaper tickets than them!!!

To be fair they have not won a home game for some time. They are in a position where they could be in a play-off position at the end of the season. They go down and they will die.

Did the Dhims ever get around to releasing last mid-weeks's attendance v Morton? Still haven't seen it even though all other fixtures reported theirs.I guess just an error in reporting and nothing to do with it being embarrassingly low ( kinda normal for them these days).

their saving up giros for the cl game

I'd be willing to bet there were more fans at Ibrox yesterday than the whole Scottish football attendances combined. Easily.

Think you might be right Goat !

Can't beat a bit of good news . . .

Rangers have almost turned into a cult following as far as press coverage is concerned (for actual sports news, not toilet rumour). Long may it continue.

A small minority acting like them. Certainly wasn't most. :lol:

You know what goat,i agree with you on most things you post mate but if you think that was a small minority chanting "sack the board" yesterday then i'd advice you to make an appointment with the doctor when they open on Tuesday and get your hearing checked.

Either that or you were wearing a pair of they big fucking stupid headphones listening to your wham's greatest hits collection.lol.

You know what goat,i agree with you on most things you post mate but if you think that was a small minority chanting "sack the board" yesterday then i'd advice you to make an appointment with the doctor when they open on Tuesday and get your hearing checked.

Either that or you were wearing a pair of they big fucking stupid headphones listening to your wham's greatest hits collection.lol.

A do like a bit of wham. :D