RST

simon

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly attack after attack.

This whole thread is bullshit. The RST, Chris Graham, Shane etc, have all been doing the things other people should be doing; pointing out why the current board is so bad, the accounts, the bullshit statements, everything.

People sitting around like: "OH THEY CRITICIZING THE BOARD AND RANGERS AND SAYING STUFF BOUT THIS PERSON N THAT, MUST NOT BE GERS FANS"

Grip of yourselves people.

Since the RST are reading this. I'll say sorry for the Celtic fan part, tongue was firmly in cheek.

However, my point was that you are pushing a very negative viewpoint of the situation the club is in at the moment. I, personally, am sick to death of it. We are all Rangers fans yet we have one section shouting and stamping painting a picture full of doom and gloom.

I realise the current board have done a lot wrong. The £10m is a massive deal and I'm not ignoring that. It's just that we have industry experts telling us we are heading in the right direction and you telling us we aren't. Which makes me think you have a certain agenda to push.

I am, as usual, more than happy to be proved wrong.

Fury is lurking as a guest

Do you seriously think that was what I was saying?

What you said was clear:

The members I know are all Rangers fans.

I wish that we're true of RM.

Apart from the typo/spelling/grammatical error in your second line, that post says that the members of RM you know aren't all Rangers fans :)

This whole thread is bullshit. The RST, Chris Graham, Shane etc, have all been doing the things other people should be doing; pointing out why the current board is so bad, the accounts, the bullshit statements, everything.

People sitting around like: "OH THEY CRITICIZING THE BOARD AND RANGERS, MUST NOT BE GERS FANS"

Your part of the brain washed children of theirs

People sitting around like: "OH THEY CRITICIZING THE BOARD AND RANGERS AND SAYING STUFF BOUT THIS PERSON N THAT, MUST NOT BE GERS FANS"

RST loyal!

Hoo Rah!

Your part of the brain washed children of theirs

Not at all. However I don't see the problem with criticism of a clearly badly run club at the moment, and the people trying to involve themselves etc. Just shows they are trying to get points across to those that are otherwise unaware of the bullshit, or simply don't understand what's going on.

Sitting calling people like that, celtic fans or not rangers fans is just stupidity.

Since the RST are reading this. I'll say sorry for the Celtic fan part, tongue was firmly in cheek.

However, my point was that you are pushing a very negative viewpoint of the situation the club is in at the moment. I, personally, am sick to death of it. We are all Rangers fans yet we have one section shouting and stamping painting a picture full of doom and gloom.

I realise the current board have done a lot wrong. The £10m is a massive deal and I'm not ignoring that. It's just that we have industry experts telling us we are heading in the right direction and you telling us we aren't. Which makes me think you have a certain agenda to push.

I am, as usual, more than happy to be proved wrong.

Okay - for starters, three NOMADs in less than a year, currently moved to one with links to Charles and Imran, two Chairmen gone and two CEOs in a short space of time. Terrible financials with now clear way of increasing income or reducing expenditure. Lack of cash in the bank. It was down to £10M at the beginning of August.£50K a week arrangement fees paid for nine weeks for a loan of £590,000. Giving Richard Hughes 2.2M shares for giving an undertaking of £2M. Giving IPO money to Eurovestech for a feck up with the share price pre-IPO. Legal letters to fans and lying to the Rangers support. That's just off the top of my head. Other than that they are great guys with Rangers in their blood and hated taking their obscene bonuses.

Not at all. However I don't see the problem with criticism of a clearly badly run club at the moment, and the people trying to involve themselves etc. Just shows they are trying to get points across to those that are otherwise unaware of the bullshit, or simply don't understand what's going on.

Sitting calling people like that, celtic fans or not rangers fans is just stupidity.

He apologised and said the Celtic remark was tongue in cheek

Don't know why he apologised - ill happily say it - they are acting like taigs with their embarrassing destructive shite

What you said was clear:

Apart from the typo/spelling/grammatical error in your second line, that post says that the members of RM you know aren't all Rangers fans :)

How can anyone know if all members on RM are Rangers fans?

I personally know for a fact 2 people on here are Rangers fans. The rest of you could all be taigs as far as I know...

:pipe:

He apologised and said the Celtic remark was tongue in cheek

Don't know why he apologised - ill happily say it - they are acting like taigs with their embarrassing destructive shite

So anyone who criticizes the current Rangers board etc, or certain individuals and tries to get a point across; is acting taig like?

How can anyone know if all members on RM are Rangers fans?

I personally know for a fact 2 people on here are Rangers fans. The rest of you could all be taigs as far as I know...

:pipe:

Well, yes. That's different from knowing people on here who aren't Rangers fans though...

What you said was clear:

I didn't ask if it was clear. I asked whether he thought that was what I was saying.

I am not denying some ambiguity, I am measuring the comprehension of those reading.

However for the avoidance of doubt, I unreservedly apologise for the ambiguity in my post. Particularly for those whose interpretation led them to an erroneous conclusion as to my meaning.

I also humbly apologise for the auto correct error, which embarrasses me more than I can say. Special thanks to your good self for bringing that to my attention.