The Daily Mini Doubling Up Today

Guardian

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They get replaced with 'real' Rangers men,who work for buttons or free. Then everything will magically sort itself oot when mini reveals his grand plan to bring in investment. Or something like that :)

Oh and don't forget about running up massive bank debts. They did say back last summer Rangers couldn't get back to the top of the pile and compete in Europe without it.

CG got paid - he got paid big time - he has now divested himself of Rangers shares. Unless there is anything illegal then I suggest we all MOVE THE FUCK ON.

What about Garrion Security and some of the other sub-companies?

What about Garrion Security and some of the other sub-companies?

eh?...none of the two articles as specifically brought up by the OP mentions anything about any sub companies. The DR trys to make CG out as a some kind of highwayman by using terms such as "loot" and "shameless". Maybe he was maybe he wasn't - either way he is done and dusted at Ibrox.

Additionally a very rich footballer - who accrued many bonuses for essentially just winning some games (er....his job) moaning about getting bonuses for nothing smacks of the highest hypocrisy.

eh?...none of the two articles as specifically brought up by the OP mentions anything about any sub companies. The DR trys to make CG out as a some kind of highwayman by using terms such as "loot" and "shameless". Maybe he was maybe he wasn't - either way he is done and dusted at Ibrox.

Additionally a very rich footballer - who accrued many bonuses for essentially just winning some games (er....his job) moaning about getting bonuses for nothing smacks of the highest hypocrisy.

Sorry to break this to you...

http://www.companych...ompany/SC433635

Mr C. Green and Mr B. Stockbridge. Would that be Colin Green?

I totally agree with you about BF.

Sorry to break this to you...

http://www.companych...ompany/SC433635

Mr C. Green and Mr B. Stockbridge. Would that be Colin Green?

I totally agree with you about BF.

I didn't know anything about that, and frankly I dont know what to make of it. Are you suggesting that CG is still pulling the strings at Ibrox via some security company?

I didn't know anything about that, and frankly I dont know what to make of it. Are you suggesting that CG is still pulling the strings at Ibrox via some security company?

I'm sure he set up that GS along with a few other sub-companies of Rangers. He will be making money from Rangers for a long time yet.

Did he not forego that bonus ?

I don't think he did, however he has agreed that he won't be taking it again. I would imagine his bonus will be renegotiated to be in relation to our financial results year on year.

I wouldn't have a problem with our finance director getting a decent bonus if he keeps our finances in order.

In reality its around about 2 million v 3 million pounds for similar financial input. Green probably brought in more investment than McCoist so the difference is probably justified.

Sorry mate my point was hypothetical - I don't think we should be critical of Green or McCoist, what I was saying is the people who are giving Green a hard time but not McCoist.

Let's use the McCann's as an example. The daughter went missing. That is a fact. Nobody knows what went on, but the parents were, at the very least, neglectful. Nobody can come out and publicly accuse them of having murdered Maddie, but something went on and something stinks with it. No proof, no convictions.

Did you just compare your mental conspiracy theory, to the abduction, and possible murder of a young girl?

Really?

That seems like a reasonable comparison to you?

Again, REALLY?

Not one but 2 anti-Rangers articles against the board.

Barry Ferguson, who takes their shilling, has a good go at bonuses, despite admitting he took bonuses of over 100K when Rangers were drowining in debt. Aye Jog on Bazza. You filled your boots.

Next up was an article on Charlie Greens new hoose in France. Apparently we are all raging at this. I don't recall any features on Fergus mcCanns new hoose when he left and I've certainly not seen any features on the McCoist residences.

It looks like they are saving wheeling out Walter for the final big push. Perhaps they didn't do it today as Walter also did well out of Rangers and isn't living up a close. :lol:

Hopefully he has learnt from past mistakes and won't whore his name out again to be used by those seeking to give their takeover credibility.

I've not seen anyone raging about Greens new place in France? Infact last year he all told us thats where he was retiring to after he left Rangers.

The media :lol::lol:

What is the point of sports journalism? No one needs the media any more. i wish everyone would just stop reading their pish and buying their papers.

That goes for every paper not just our shower of shite up here. They are all lying bastards every last one of them.

It's Glasgow Rangers. The club sells itself.

aye, especially to guys that wish to buy it using future champions league income and ticketus (now where have i heard that company name before)

if the club is such an easy sell, why did TBK fanny about something awful and make a cunt of buying it

Did you just compare your mental conspiracy theory, to the abduction, and possible murder of a young girl?

Really?

That seems like a reasonable comparison to you?

Again, REALLY?

Surely the abduction and murder of the girl is also just a conspiracy theory? Until the availability of proof to prove or disprove, that is. Obviously.

Surely the abduction and murder of the girl is also just a conspiracy theory? Until the availability of proof to prove or disprove, that is. Obviously.

Would love it if she was found tonight and watch you rebels try to squirm up another crazy comparison

Jamie Bulgar next?