Best 5 European games this century

Whats your 5 favourite european games since 2000 that we've been involved in. Don't necessarily have to be wins, and don't solely have to be because of the football played..

Mine:

3-0 Lyon, just a freak result that was awesome against a team that hadn't been beaten at home in europe in 6 years

0-0 Fiorentina, obvious reasons. Proudest moment of my life when Nacho stepped up

1-1 Inter, Lovenkrands with a run that started from inside his own half. Going through at full time to the last 16

2-1 Stuttgart, Charlie Adam scored a beauty and Ibrox was rocking that night.

5-0 Wisla Krakow, Awesome game, still not sure how we failed to qualify from that group

? No way was that 'a freak result', we played them off the park that night.

24 shots to 4. 14 corners to 2. Yes it's all about putting the ball in the net but to say we played them of the park is delusional, frankly.

Many of those chances you speak about came late in the second half when we naturally defended our lead. When that match was worth playing, particularly in the first half, we were by far the better team.

Many of those chances you speak about came late in the second half when we naturally defended our lead. When that match was worth playing, particularly in the first half, we were by far the better team.

Going by the fact we scored 2 goals in the 2nd half we had, at most, 2 shots with only one on target in the first. If that's outplaying a team then fuck me. They hit the woodwork 3 times as well, it's worth noting and at least 1 of those was in the first half.

Going by the fact we scored 2 goals in the 2nd half we had, at most, 2 shots with only one on target in the first. If that's outplaying a team then fuck me. They hit the woodwork 3 times as well, it's worth noting and at least 1 of those was in the first half.

Many of those chances you talk about was from their free kick man Juninho,which where at times well away from the box. I can't ever remember watching a Rangers match thinking we couldn't win it, and the thought that a win we do get would be a freak result doesn't make sense to me. I should also add, that if anyone was going to beat Lyon's record it was only typical it was Rangers; just like we did in 78 when we took PSV's record.