Best 5 European games this century

Whats your 5 favourite european games since 2000 that we've been involved in. Don't necessarily have to be wins, and don't solely have to be because of the football played..

Mine:

3-0 Lyon, just a freak result that was awesome against a team that hadn't been beaten at home in europe in 6 years

0-0 Fiorentina, obvious reasons. Proudest moment of my life when Nacho stepped up

1-1 Inter, Lovenkrands with a run that started from inside his own half. Going through at full time to the last 16

2-1 Stuttgart, Charlie Adam scored a beauty and Ibrox was rocking that night.

5-0 Wisla Krakow, Awesome game, still not sure how we failed to qualify from that group

Fiorentina away- for obvious reasons Stuttgart at home-like you said ibrox was rocking Barca at home- thought we had won it with cousins shot going inches over Man u away- was my 1st European away game non stop singing from the moment we left Wigan til the moment we stepped back on the bus after the game and Sporting Lisbon away couple of years back winning it in the last minute although that changed on the flight back when the captain came over the intercom and said prepare for emergency descent never sobered up that fast in my life haha

Can wee include 1999 in it please? It was part of this centuries season....? :D

1. Fiorentina. It will never be beaten. Unless we actually win it next time.

2. Sporting Lisbon. Brilliant result away from home.

3. PSV 1999 home and away. That seasons dutch champions and we pumped them 4-1 at home and 1-0 away so that's joint third.

4. Lyon. Brilliant result.

5. Inter at home. 1-1 draw, but enough to put us in the last 16 and I tell you something, we should have beat Villareal away in the last 16 that season.

vs Osasuna in 2007 - first Euro away trip.

3-0 vs Lyon - really felt like we were going places that night couldnt believe it.

vs Stuutgart 2009 - second euro trip, first time in Germany and thoroughly enjoyed it

0-0 vs Barca - Atmosphere was absolutely electric in Ibrox that night.

Manchester - disappointing result, but never felt so proud to be a Bear as I did on that day.

Porto 3-2 at Ibrox was amazing.

Stuttgart both games where the dogs bollox both 2-1 wins.

I enjoyed the game against tel aviv 2-1 down from the 1st leg and scudded them 4 0 at Ibrox

Inter was good as we were the first scottish team through the groups.

Red star Belgrade at Ibrox just fir wee novos 86th minute goal

Edu smacked the post as well with a thunderous drive iirc?

On the half volley as well. For a guy with limited technique he caught that right in the sweet spot :lol:

Probably the only European game I've walked out of wondering how we didn't win.

On the half volley as well. For a guy with limited technique he caught that right in the sweet spot :lol:

Probably the only European game I've walked out of wondering how we didn't win.

Sat if Copland rear that night and everyone going down the stairs at the end where saying the same, how the fuck did we draw that :lol: