More Friday night football

scott72

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday night, go to the football then out on the piss afterwards, brilliant night.

Sunday game's, especially cup games, always attract lower crowds. Airdrie isn't exactly appealing, is it?

Be fine for the more local guys, would mean a day off work for me (& I suspect a few others).

Just be nice if there was an opt out for folk on the CCCS when games that are initially slated for the traditional weekend slots are moved.

Ah well - let's see how it pans out - may be a raging success for all I know!

Be fine for the more local guys, would mean a day off work for me (& I suspect a few others).

Just be nice if there was an opt out for folk on the CCCS when games that are initially slated for the traditional weekend slots are moved.

Ah well - let's see how it pans out - may be a raging success for all I know!

I'll be booking the day off tomorrow. :lol:

I agree they should have an option to cancel though if it gets moved.

We have a game on the 29th tue do we not. Pretty close together is this confirmed?

We have the semi against stenny on the 29th, Airdrie on the 1st, and then the Dunfermline game on the 6th and then the league game 3 days later. I can't help feeling that Ally has created a rod for his own back by postponing the Dunfermline game.

We have the semi against stenny on the 29th, Airdrie on the 1st, and then the Dunfermline game on the 6th and then the league game 3 days later. I can't help feeling that Ally has created a rod for his own back by postponing the Dunfermline game.

Yeah I do think we should have kept Saturdays game on.

There won't be a Dunfermline with a bit of luck!

Should not be a problem for a squad our size.

real pain for us guys over here in Hong Kong. This will now be at 3.45am on the Friday morning. Bit of a struggle to be sober at that time of night to focus on the game!! May need to stay in that Friday night and get a few hours kip before getting back up to watch it. Just hope Rangers TV cover it. Hopefully they will with it being at Ibrox!?!