Yesterday's meeting an interesting time ahead, how will they spin it.

bawsburst

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You missed out the fact that he doesn`t go to the games ( apart from the odd one ) and just goes to the bookies instead . Simple thing. Ask Rangers how many times in the last 15 years has dingwall had a season ticket. If someone was a FANS rep you would expect a high percentage of ST years.

You can`t tell me that there isn`t better out there than him.He is a cancer to our club. The sooner the club deal with him the better.

Another simple question.What does he do for a living ? has he had a real job in the last 10 years ? If not are you happy for a guy who isn`t willing to work for a living to be a spokesman for Rangers fans. I don`t.

I love how it will be sent out to their members? How many season ticket holders do these groups have out the 35,000? I would think these groups cover about 25% at most? What about the rest of the fans? Are the minority more important than the majority of fans? The quicker we get every one under one banner the better, These clowns had a meeting with Whyte and took his bullshit about the account? I got Mark Dingwall to call me at home, Rangers passed him the message, to his credit he called me a week or so later, I told him what exactly I thought of their out come with Whyte was, it was a disgrace, the came away with bullshit and the rest is history? These guys do not speak for me.

I would hazard a guess the 3 groups have a lot more members than this message board.

I'm hearing Craig Mather had some interesting words for the representatives of the three supporters groups last night. (1)

Hearing Mather told the reps at the meeting that he had received letters from other fans about these groups!!!

What groups?

You mean ten or so people

Mather's view was that they do not represent the wider Rangers fanbase as their combined membership is less than 10% of the support.

Less than ten % of season book holders I hope he means if not then ten percent of a world wide support is pretty major

I would hazard a guess the 3 groups have a lot more members than this message board.

Would that guess only include people who have intentionally signed up to these groups, or would it include people who are members by default, and haven't been consulted by the group they're a 'member' of regarding the current stance and statements from 'their' group?

The RST still class me as a member and I haven't renewed for years.

Great idea in principle now controlled by a power hungry cock socket with an agenda.

As stated by so many they don't speak for me.

And for the record there are a lot more Rangers fans on RM than there are in those three groups.

Even if you said that one in five on here were yahoos that would still leave more than 25000.

None of my friends that are Bears are members of any of those other groups mentioned.

These guys represent no one. How do we get rid of these idiots? They don't speak for the Rangers support. If you were to ask a random Rangers supporter out in the street if they knew Andy Kerr or Mark dingwall they would say no.

It is absolutely absurd sounds to me they aren't getting what they want, Que Radio silence.

Shocking just proves even further, they don't represent the Majority of Rangers Support.

Something really odd that there has been no feedback from this meeting yet.

No doubt then the Daily Rhebel will be the first to come up with a shocker headline.

I agree. If there had been anything to their advantage it would have been all over the net last night. Hopefully Mather has given them the gypsies warning.

No doubt then the Daily Rhebel will be the first to come up with a shocker headline.

We can very safely say there was an air of disbelieve, when the assembled had their cards marked by Mather, not the bumbling push over they envisaged far from it very far from it, as was also BS.

Not really, the minutes would have to be checked and confirmed by RFC, so, it could be next week before we see anything official.