Dave King wants Paul Murray on board.

calio

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson is minis sock puppet and just puts his name on anything mini writes

That article reads more like a "come get me" from mini as he tries to jump ship.

He will ditch the rest of Minico in a heartbeat if he gets a chance.

I can't believe folk are saying why would we trust the board and then going on to say they trust mini.

Have they forgotten his lying £35m bid that wasn't, his lack of plan B lies, not to mention his fairy stories about him reducing the debt.

Then there is the way he has campaigned against everyone who got near running Rangers.

His lies about D & P.

You are asking us to support a cretin who thought giving Ticketus ten million of our quids and taking a ten million loan for operating costs was a good deal.

Esp when it was to pay a bill we didn't know

We still have no idea what his plans are, they might be even dafter

Nor do we have any idea what his links to Ticketus are. I doubt they just went away.

I doubt king will take him on. He must know how toxic the man is.

There will be more demos at Ibrox if mini gets in til he is gone.

Jackson is minis sock puppet and just puts his name on anything mini writes

That article reads more like a "come get me" from mini as he tries to jump ship.

He will ditch the rest of Minico in a heartbeat if he gets a chance.

I can't believe folk are saying why would we trust the board and then going on to say they trust mini.

Have they forgotten his lying £35m bid that wasn't, his lack of plan B lies, not to mention his fairy stories about him reducing the debt.

Then there is the way he has campaigned against everyone who got near running Rangers.

His lies about D & P.

You are asking us to support a cretin who thought giving Ticketus ten million of our quids and taking a ten million loan for operating costs was a good deal.

Esp when it was to pay a bill we didn't know

We still have no idea what his plans are, they might be even dafter

In regards to organisations like ticketus. Did we and lots of other clubs not use these financial facilities to boost income at different stages of the season?

I'm sure these type of loans are common practice.

So do you want to lose DK over PM?

Every time Keith Jackson has a wee exclusive, a certain Rangers website has a screenshot of the paper headline about 12.15am. Far be it for me to say where that website gets the screenshot, but it really must be a big coincidence this happens. However, the owner of said website posts the screenshot, walks away and allows the factionalists to spew out hate about the board.

Call me cynical, but......

You're cynical.

The picture is taken from DR`s twitter, they tweet their front and back pages each night just after 12. http://twitpic.com/dgxuyq

Number one rule is: Never believe what newspapers tell you, especially newspapers that for the most have been disingenuous towards our Club in recent years.

As for Dave King wanting to put more of his cash towards his beloved Rangers then I for one would be over the moon. I cannot understand folks posting a negative slant on this.

Wow, that was 9 pages of pure education.

In under 10 minutes I've learned that Paul Murray is a spiv and nothing printed in the Daily Record should be believed, especially if it's written by Keith Jackson.

A high informative read, so thank you very much!

Wow, that was 9 pages of pure education.

In under 10 minutes I've learned that Paul Murray is a spiv and nothing printed in the Daily Record should be believed, especially if it's written by Keith Jackson.

A high informative read, so thank you very much!

When you finish your shift?

I'm not a Paul Murray fan, but I don't share this vitriol for him. Dave King has previously given the Club £20m and may spend more given his recent agreement. He has been on previous boards along with Murray. He knows him well in the appropriate context, better than anyone on here.

If King thinks Murray will be good for us, for whatever reason, I'm prepared to accept his judgement.

I'm not a Paul Murray fan, but I don't share this vitriol for him. Dave King has previously given the Club £20m and may spend more given his recent agreement. He has been on previous boards along with Murray. He knows him well in the appropriate context, better than anyone on here.

If King thinks Murray will be good for us, for whatever reason, I'm prepared to accept his judgement.

So if he also wanted to bring Bain (just an example, not saying it's been suggested) back would you accept his judgement?

I respect King's previous investment and obviously he's got business acumen but that doesn't mean everything he believes is right, and unless he buys a controlling stake I don't see why he should be able to call all the shots either.