Dave King wants Paul Murray on board.

calio

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people are openly saying ''I don't want King or Murray" then that suggests the current board are a better option.

I'm not going to say Murray or King are the best thing since sliced bread or anything of the sort, the main points are trust and stability.

These guys are Rangers men, and while they may not be businessmen of the year or the answer in the long term(although they might be) they are not their to line their own pockets which is what the current board are clearly doing.

If people are openly saying ''I don't want King or Murray" then that suggests the current board are a better option.

I'm not going to say Murray or King are the best thing since sliced bread or anything of the sort, the main points are trust and stability.

These guys are Rangers men, and while they may not be businessmen of the year or the answer in the long term(although they might be) they are not their to line their own pockets which is what the current board are clearly doing.

Just because someone is a rangers man does not mean they will be good for the club, and Paul Murray has proven this by not speaking out during his last time on the board.

I think it was always going yo be hard for the current board in their first year and especially with certain group to derail then at every opportunity.

Haha, an article promoting Paul Murray, in the Daily Retard, and written by Keith Jackson. Folk do realise that means it has come from Murray himself? What an arrogant spiv.

Having now read this so called exclusive all you can do us laugh....no quotes and absolutely no substance to the headline claims....as you say it looks like Murray feeding this to Jackson which tells you everything you need to know about him!

Having now read this so called exclusive all you can do us laugh....no quotes and absolutely no substance to the headline claims....as you say it looks like Murray feeding this to Jackson which tells you everything you need to know about him!

Murray has been feeding info, of varying degrees of confidentiality, to Jackson for ages. Some that have slated the Rhecord for years are now holding it up as proof of life, the universe and Minico. Quest for power is a remarkable thing.

I'm not saying Rangers people have to run the club, far from it.

What I'm saying is, we need to be able to trust the people who run the club and not to embarrass our great support. Green, Stockbridge, Ahmad (jury's out on Mather for me) have been an embarssment and I have lost all trust in them.

After Whyte I cannot trust someone who comes out of the blue and no 'Rangers men' can endorse.

Regarding Paul Murray being on the current board, I believe he takes collective blame but I don't think you can hold it against him forever, he was just one board member who, in the end, were powerless when the bank came in.

This is about more than petty agendas against RST or FollowFollow, this is about our club.

Dave King knows Paul Murray a lot better than anyone in here. If King comes in with money and brings in Murray i wont be complaining. I am not all pro-Murray but have always wanted King to come in and invest. Perhaps this will bring around a settlement with some give on all sides. We will see anyway.

Dave King knows Paul Murray a lot better than anyone in here. If King comes in with money and brings in Murray i wont be complaining. I am not all pro-Murray but have always wanted King to come in and invest. Perhaps this will bring around a settlement with some give on all sides. We will see anyway.

thats fair enough, but this story has no substance , no quotes,nothing other than someone putting Murray`s name up for board..... and as others have said Jackson seems to be the guy lauded with the job

Mate, I really don't care about the RST and FF to be honest. In the grand scheme of things, they are utterly irrelevant. However, I do care about a man trying to gain control of our club without investing one penny, a man who sat on our board and said nothing as the club sunk and a man who runs to the Rangers hating Daily Record to spew out his propaganda.

I love Rangers, not some factional businessman out to gain control of a massive financial body and our football club without investing one single dime.

Sorry but I don't think the investing money argument is valid.

Mather, for example, invested £1m but will make that from the club in 2/3 years.

Who's to say Jim McColl won't invest once people he trusts are on the board?

We all know that he could write a cheque today and buy them all out but he doesn't want to pay over the odds and line the current shareholder's pockets. He, like King, wants his money to benefit Rangers. That's my grasp of the situation anyway.

My main issue is I cannot trust guys like Stockbridge as he is an acquaintance of Green/Ahmad.

People dispise PM and feel like he would kill our club (myself included) and the people who were willing to take King alone wont all be so open if Murray comes along for the ride.

It would be interesting.to see what happens if King gets involved as our owner without Mini would Minco fuck off as we have a real Rangers man in charge or continue to be the divisive piece of shit he is.

Mather, for example, invested £1m but will make that from the club in 2/3 years.

We all know that he could write a cheque today and buy them all out but he doesn't want to pay over the odds and line the current shareholder's pockets. He, like King, wants his money to benefit Rangers. That's my grasp of the situation anyway.

My main issue is I cannot trust guys like Stockbridge as he is an acquaintance of Green/Ahmad.

What's your issues with Green?

The investment argument is perfectly valid here Murray wants the power but wont put anything up to get it.

You.invest money to make money it is how you go about making the money that is important.

There is a shit tonne of quotes around from McCall saying he will never invest in football or us so that would appear to rule him investing out unless he has changed his mind sort of answers your last point to. King could and seems willing to invest so as long as Murray isnt coming with him bring it on.

Murray must be an aquaintence of Whyte they sat on the board for a time together does that mean you dont trust him? serious question btw