Open Letter to the Online Keyboard Warriors and Know it alls

North Rd

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have sympathy for Craig. He shouldnt be having to face abuse for what he believes is right. It's his belief and is obviously following it . However, as much as his heart is in the right place i cant agree with him.

His 3 aims are something we all agree with , until you see the ' small writing ' in getting rid of the board. I've still to see what his alternative is. As for speaking for the majority - I haven't seen any evidence in this - yes , we all saw the protests - but the majority ? Not apparent to me.

Then we come to a fragmented support. The division of the Rangers support re the board was there before the SOS , so what did Craig expect ? That we would all suddenly change our minds ? When you put yourself on one side , you end up alienating the other one , how is that unifying a support ? Passion is a powerful thing but it works both ways. Craig will have to wake up to the reality that some bears are as passionate in their ideals as he is in his.

One thing he's right about tho is I wish we could unite as we once were because together we are powerful - I just wish some would think about that before they start causing chaos.

Boo fucking hoo!!!!! Man seeks attention and some of it isn't nice shocker! Bet someone pumped his wife while he was handing out his wee leaflets. On a serious note, what gives them the right to use the great Bill Struth's name anyhow? Obvious attempt at giving themselves a stamp of authority, to create a sense of trust and solidity. Desperate people.

Well it depends Bud - if they had been able to demonstrate that the sell/off lease back was a real possibility or even a likliehood then I believe there would have been real unity in opposition to such a proposal.

I agreed with the 3 aims they had for the club - what they couldnt convince me of was that such aims could only be achieved with the removal of the current board.

This (tu)

Sorry, this statement, whilst obviously trying to do the right thing, goes about it in completely the wrong way.

A plea to fans to unite together after calling them all keyboard warriors and know-it-all's?

Whilst I agree with the sentiment that D'Art wrote in his response earlier in the thread (we are all guilty of slagging someone off online), the very fact that this small group, started as an online group no less, with idea's born out of yet another fans group seems to me to be hypocritical. What did they really expect?

Please do not call us names, we are people too and then "Spivs Out"?

Come on guys, unite properly or not at all. The vast majority of fans probably do not even know who the current board is, let alone demanding that the "Spivs" leave.

Work with the club, not against them (PM take note). You may actually get somewhere (and some respect) then.

The sooner a properly formatted Fans Group, sanction by the club, is sorted out encompassing all the fans rather than a select few, the better (in my opinion of course). Maybe it will stop all these silly little agendas/feuds. Here's hoping.

Sorry to continue playing something of a a Devil's Advocate here...and there have been some fair and accurate comments and observations in this thread.....but I do think the false allegations against them are symptomatic of the considerable difficulties faced by our support.

Sorry to continue playing something of a a Devil's Advocate here...and there have been some fair and accurate comments and observations in this thread.....but I do think the false allegations against them are symptomatic of the considerable difficulties faced by our support.

False like "Keyboard warriors" and "Know it alls"?

Is this how they categorise anyone who disagrees with them?

What's good for the goose and all that

False like "Keyboard warriors" and "Know it alls"?

Is this how they categorise anyone who disagrees with them?

What's good for the goose and all that

Well I didnt read it like that Swally.

I thought such comments were directed at those who had falsely accused them of being in others peoples pockets.

When one of their threads on Follow Follow had turned into a Rangers Media bashing exercise one of the SOS interceded and challenged those responsible. I dont think they had any problem with anyone disagreeing with them - I think their anger stems from the false accusations made against them.

Well I didnt read it like that Swally.

I thought such comments were directed at those who had falsely accused them of being on others peoples pockets.

When one of their threads on Follow Follow had turned into a Rangers Media bashing exercise one of the SOS interceded and challenged those responsible. I dont think they had any problem with anyone disagreeing with them - I think their anger stems from the false accusations made against them.

Fair enough - I've not been on FF for years so don't know what happens there

My problem with them is they are intolerant of any opposing views and that is not unifying

Oh and they didn't know Blin had been offered a place in the board and they have no plan B if (when) the present board come out the other side of the agm still in place

Got to agree with D'Art here,

the boy Craig in my eyes has the John Brown syndrome. They are both bears want the best for the club, but do not have an open mind attall. I heard these shouts to these guys outside Ibrox and in Ayr, but if ur prepared to break the way we do things like. organising demonstrations and singing sack the board, before accounts etc came out, was a tad foolish and hes got to accept critism,

he should go back to supporting the team and say simply ...i done what i thought was right but i was wrong and get onwith it.

Its a fkn disgrace fans of Glasgow Rangers are discussing on here THE BOARD!! i mean think back 10 year did anyone even know who was on the board, Time to start supporting the club, and either buying a ticket or giving it to ur pal to make sure stadium is full!

Cut this boy some slack they clearly love Rangers just made an arse of things in my eyes

I do not claim to be a know all. But what i do know is that some people are power, and money mad, and are only in it for their own ego. I love when i read the are doing it for the love of the club, what utter bullshit.

What are they doing it for then?

I thank the lord every day for that...

Seriously though, I can testify that both forums are as bad as the other for bashing them.

Certainly think that everyone will start to unite once the AGM takes place.

I hope so but it seems the Tweetwankers have still got the bit between their teeth