Jon Daly Loyal

JamieG54

Before we know where we are we will be finding Rangers ancestors wha emigrated from ROI lol According to the latest census there were more folks here with Irish grandparents than in Ireland lol I think plastic psycho was having a schzio attack when filling in their census details

Before we know where we are we will be finding Rangers ancestors wha emigrated from ROI lol According to the latest census there were more folks here with Irish grandparents than in Ireland lol I think plastic psycho was having a schzio attack when filling in their census details

Aye.

Oh their all coming out on the net, let's see if the cnuts come out at Ibrox.

Ill be there with my tri colour flag bud nobody will stop me. Each colour im writing a word Jon Daly Goals. If that message gets across I can see fellow bears lapping this up and show the world we are a club for all countries. Kick bigotry out.

Ill be there with my tri colour flag bud nobody will stop me. Each colour im writing a word Jon Daly Goals. If that message gets across I can see fellow bears lapping this up and show the world we are a club for all countries. Kick bigotry out.

Of course you will..........................

What about the polis ye just gonnie ignore them?

Yes kick bigotry out, no Provo flags allowed.

Let Jon wear his at the end of the season when he wins his first Medal.

Not allowed in the Terraces of Ibrox.

Your bullshitting son.

Have ordered my new flag which is blue white and orange tricolour with the Rangers badge in the middle and John Daly Loyal written on it from a place in Glasgow and cant wait to receive it so I can take it along to a game and also display in the window of MisterC Towers :)

Have ordered my new flag which is blue white and orange tricolour with the Rangers badge in the middle and John Daly Loyal written on it from a place in Glasgow and cant wait to receive it so I can take it along to a game and also display in the window of MisterC Towers :)

Shameful actions from a moderator.