Football Tattoo's

kdc05

To anyone saying they are tacky, I have been going to games since I was a kid, If I cant see the game because Im at sea I am constantly checking the score, the majority of things in my wardrobe is rangers gear or blue, to get the crest of a club you love and has been a big part of your life is not that tacky to me. Wanted to get "no retreat, no surrender" underneath as its my favourite lyrics out a gaslight anthem song I like but I think that may be pushing it. Do we have a fixed location of simplythebest's place of work yet?

Is the gaslight lyric not 'no retreat, no regrets' ? Amazing band!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know 'Gaslight' ( I will check them out) but i thought 'No retreat, No surrender' were lyrics from a Springsteen song....

The gaslight anthem are a good band. Bruce springsteen is one of their idols. They like to reference their idols in their lyrics so it is a variation of the springsteen one.

It still amazes me that the cunt got the spelling right! :lol:

There is a guy who works for bae systems that I sailed with that has a fucked up rangers tattoo. I actually thought it was the Dundee badge when I seen it lol

Wot possess people to let cowboys make cunt jobs of a rangers badge on them

Can anyone recommend a place in Glasgow to get a Rangers tattoo, its only the crest Im wanting done but not really wanting to wander into a shop run by a tim with a chip on his shoulder and no doubt shaking like a shitting dog from the night before. Any help would be much appreciated.

Johnnys tattoo studio. Keep your money in Protestant pockets ;)

Yeah, quite right with the no retreat lyrics but the other lad who mentioned the springer got it spot on too, kind of amalgamated the two, nice to see that there is a few gers fans who appreciate Gaslight anthem!