Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

I'll be buying it but that's due to not having anything other than GTA worth playing.

Anyone played the remastered Resi?

same mate,be gutted if this turns out to be pish,had my interest since i saw the first trailer for it last year.

haven't played resi,but i believe it should have been left in the past,with it's shite voice acting and weird camera angles,fucking hate constantly having to play a mini game of tetris aswell,just so i can fit a green herb into a suitcase.

same mate,be gutted if this turns out to be pish,had my interest since i saw the first trailer for it last year.

haven't played resi,but i believe it should have been left in the past,with it's shite voice acting and weird camera angles,fucking hate constantly having to play a mini game of tetris aswell,just so i can fit a green herb into a suitcase.

There's no suitcase, it's the old school "you can hold 6/8 items and nothing more" cannae even drop anything either. I've played it, it's not bad, looks half decent but not quite up to scratch and is as frustrating as you forgot the original was. Countless running from one side of the mansion to the other with no idea where you're going and picking up items you remembered from the original but have no memory of where to use them. Best part is when you use a key and it tells you it's no longer needed, great, a free item slot. Also you need to burn the bodies of the zombies or else they come back later as big, fast, running zombies, I don't remember that from the original

Hated GTA 4 as i just couldnt connect with the character, All 3 in GTA 5 are outstanding!

Agreed.

I completed 4 ( took over a year as couldn't get into it) but it was just meh all round, niko was a terrible main character and the whole Russian cousin taxi thing was piss poor.

With 5 you have 3 very different characters, the gangster trying to go straight, the psychopathic killer and the unstable family man. Pretty much everyone will like at least one of them which is better than having 1 main character like before (GTA 3 onwards).

Can't wait to see what a true next gen GTA will bring us in a few years.

Agreed.

I completed 4 ( took over a year as couldn't get into it) but it was just meh all round, niko was a terrible main character and the whole Russian cousin taxi thing was piss poor.

With 5 you have 3 very different characters, the gangster trying to go straight, the psychopathic killer and the unstable family man. Pretty much everyone will like at least one of them which is better than having 1 main character like before (GTA 3 onwards).

Can't wait to see what a true next gen GTA will bring us in a few years.

imagine what the midnight release will be like :lol:

Will be Shopto or G Force next time for sure.

Felt like a right gimp standing for a hour waiting on a fucking game

everytime i've thought about going to a midnight release,i give my self a slap and remember the shite that entails at one of them,wall to wall geeks and basement dwellers.