Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

:lol: amazing.will prob still buy it on fri tho.burnt out on open world games with gta and mordor,fuck all else out just now anyway.plus i want to check out the graphics first hand.if it's shite or too short i'll trade it in towards bloodborne when it comes out.

I bought the season pass like a right wanker :lol:

Hopefully this DLC makes up for it though.

:lol: fuck that mate,no way am i paying for dlc that i haven't seen or know fuck all about.aye hoping we get a huge scale battle between the elves and orcs,then a final showdown with sauron,and no fucking qte's this time.

:lol: fuck that mate,no way am i paying for dlc that i haven't seen or know fuck all about.aye hoping we get a huge scale battle between the elves and orcs,then a final showdown with sauron,and no fucking qte's this time.

Aye I've learned my lesson now,bought it as I stupidly thought right the main game was fucking brilliant so the DLC should be just as good....nope.

Be interesting to see what the new abilities are like anyway.

Aye I've learned my lesson now,bought it as I stupidly thought right the main game was fucking brilliant so the DLC should be just as good....nope.

Be interesting to see what the new abilities are like anyway.

only thing i liked about lord of the hunt was the new character skin that came with it :lol: glad you can use it in the main game tho,as i won't be going back to it again any time soon.

Hold off, for 2 reasons.

Firstly, The Last of Us is soon to be packaged as standard with the PS4, like a pad or a power cable etc, and the Order will drop in value rapidly.

Yeah, I'm gonna hold off til the summer. Tempting, but I'll stick with the PS3 in the meantime.

Yeah, I'm gonna hold off til the summer. Tempting, but I'll stick with the PS3 in the meantime.

It's a great deal no doubt but with one of the games about to become part of the PS4 as standard and the other getting absolutely hammered in the reviews, its probably best to hold on.

By summer the deal will be same price but with LOU as standard and 2 other games I would guess.

Every day that passes without news of a release date for The Phantom Pain I slowly slip more and more into insanity,bought a PS4 just for this game and it's been nothing but a pure cocktease for years now.

:dry:

You think it will be good? I thought MGS 4 & Ground Zeroes was awful.

You think it will be good? I thought MGS 4 & Ground Zeroes was awful.

How can you not get hyped for this?

MGS4 is probably one of the "worst" games in the series for me,Kojima went apeshit with the cutscenes trying to please every fan out there. As for GZ,I enjoyed it though I suppose it depends on how you view the game,if you see it as a teaser for a bigger more expansive title or an expensive demo.

Just been into game and it's probably the first time i've left without any issues.. haven't been in a game store in years! Anyway, traded in FIFA and Dragon Age and they offered me £42 for both! Got them to check the CEX site on their computer who were offering £62.. expected to be told they wouldn't price match or at the very least to put up a fight.. but they didn't. Walked out with £64 on a giftcard which has bought me Far Cry 4, Lords of the Fallen and some spare change!

Not normally a huge fan of trading in.. but that was more than i'd get selling them online tbh!