Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

I played all other killzones. i haven't a clue whats going on in this one. lol

It's not a straight forward corridor shooter anymore. Thee are multiple ways to achieve objectives and it's a little more open world/sand box than before. I've been struggling to adjust but I am staring to now and enjoying it. The environment is utterly stunning

Just got my sister to get me battlefield for my Christmas. I really hope I enjoy it. I got the 3rd and traded it in within a week. Didn't like the online much. The new one does look amazing.

It's brilliant although I was a big fan of BF3 online.

It's brilliant although I was a big fan of BF3 online.

I maybe just never gave it a chance. It just felt a little odd to me. It was running around for 5 minutes with nothing, then bumping into someone and getting killer, or killing them. It seems a lot more tactical than cod and the 64 players online just sounds excellent.

I maybe just never gave it a chance. It just felt a little odd to me. It was running around for 5 minutes with nothing, then bumping into someone and getting killer, or killing them. It seems a lot more tactical than cod and the 64 players online just sounds excellent.

Yeah took me a while to get into but it's the same with me for all those game.

Cause I dont know the maps and that I last seconds lol

Make your own character and just run about killing things lol, I can't get into it. Lol

Is it worth my while buying the basketball?

If you want to have a game that looks truley next gen then yeah but it's hard as fuck mate.

I swapped Killzone for it so I wasn't out of pocket but it's up to you.

It's not a pick up and play thing like FIFA, this you will need learn how to play.

If you want to have a game that looks truley next gen then yeah but it's hard as fuck mate.

I swapped Killzone for it so I wasn't out of pocket but it's up to you.

It's not a pick up and play thing like FIFA, this you will need learn how to play.

I'll just go for assassins creed then mate, FIFA and pes bore me now.

fifa 14 on ng is just simply stunning, my only gripe is the ref giving the cpu freekicks for brushing against somebody while they the cpu are free to pull, barge and down right take my players out in the process and get away with it.

signed peter crouch, first debut game goes up for a corner and falls on his shoulder, he's out for 3 months and now he's informed the games news that he's retiring, WTF after spending 13m to get him.

fuck you ea

fifa 14 on ng is just simply stunning, my only gripe is the ref giving the cpu freekicks for brushing against somebody while they the cpu are free to pull, barge and down right take my players out in the process and get away with it.

signed peter crouch, first debut game goes up for a corner and falls on his shoulder, he's out for 3 months and now he's informed the games news that he's retiring, WTF after spending 13m to get him.

fuck you ea

Nothing less than you deserve for paying 13 million for crouch.

fuck you ea

haha brilliant!