Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Nearing the end of my 14 day trial and just realised my PSN account is set up as Australia :lol:

Only when I was putting my card details in to purchase the yearly playstation plus did I realise when it came up in dollars.

I know there's no way to change your country but can I still buy plus or will I have to create a new psn account? Aw those trophies for nothing :lol:

Mate, your account should have just signed over to ps4 when logging in!? Phone sony and they will sort you out.

Nearing the end of my 14 day trial and just realised my PSN account is set up as Australia :lol:

Only when I was putting my card details in to purchase the yearly playstation plus did I realise when it came up in dollars.

I know there's no way to change your country but can I still buy plus or will I have to create a new psn account? Aw those trophies for nothing :lol:

What is your psn anyway mate? i will add you.

Mate, your account should have just signed over to ps4 when logging in!? Phone sony and they will sort you out.

Yeah it did but it's a Australia account I have been using for years. Now I need to pay for ps plus but my card won't be accepted cause I'm in uk.

What's the script with psn mate?I thought it was free,hope you get your problem solved :lol:(tu)

What's the script with psn mate?I thought it was free,hope you get your problem solved :lol:(tu)

To play games online you need playstationplus which is a subscription like Xboxlive.

You can do it monthly, every six month or for the year.

I'm going to have to delete my account (that I've had for 6 years) and set up a new email account.

To play games online you need playstationplus which is a subscription like Xboxlive.

You can do it monthly, every six month or for the year.

I'm going to have to delete my account (that I've had for 6 years) and set up a new email account.

Right mate cheers so just like Xbox Live then,that's a pain in the ass that losing all your trophies etc is there no way they can help with your problem first before having to create a new account?

Right mate cheers so just like Xbox Live then,that's a pain in the ass that losing all your trophies etc is there no way they can help with your problem first before having to create a new account?

I was looking online last night and on the forums and it seems you cannot change your country once set up, only get around is a new account.

I'm raging :lol:

I don't want to chance buying it in dollers incase it fucks up with my card details being in UK but me entering my address as being in AUS.

I was looking online last night and on the forums and it seems you cannot change your country once set up, only get around is a new account.

I'm raging :lol:

I don't want to chance buying it in dollers incase it fucks up with my card details being in UK but me entering my address as being in AUS.

That's fucking crazy what if you move abroad or a mistake like yourself you're stuck with whatever country you originally selected :lol: Can see why you're raging...cunts :p20::lol:

Typical scousers mate, thieving cunts. Was my nephew in Liverpool.

Argos will have to replace it no matter what.

Aye, just hope it comes before christmas.

Folk are real scumbags man, the postie should be dragged to the house he sent it to then the occupants done for stealing.