Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

I have a love/hate relationship right now. Past few nights were good, tonight was shite. The lack of players is a factor, only 30k at peak times tbh along with general ingame nuisances like Dogs having no fucking counter and them murdering me off streaks all the time.

The share button is very buggy. I got my first KEM in Ghosts last night and tried to save the gameplay. It recorded 15 mins of 2 games i had 40 minutes ago and when i did it again at the end it recorded just after my KEM went off and not the streak. I want to record my good gameplays however it likes recording my shit ones. Did it again earlier, dropped 62 kills in 6v6 and it recorded a game from 30 mins ago.

implemented for fat lazy Americans that can't be arsed to press a couple of buttons.

The PS4 is very limited at the moment on that front thankfully, I see no need for it at all.

Nothing worse than some 20-30 year old saying "Playstation/Xbox on" :lol:

Horrible

The PS4 is very limited at the moment on that front thankfully, I see no need for it at all.

Nothing worse than some 20-30 year old saying "Playstation/Xbox on" :lol:

Horrible

:lol:

When I had mincer for 360 I done it once, felt like a fucking gimp and never done it again :lol:

Aye sitting in your room talking to a games console is the future :lol:

It's howlin and cringe worthy for a grown man to be doing that

Im glad you cringe, So when everything in electronics goes voice control (delusional if you dont think we are heading that way considering weve been doing it in our cars for years and TV's) we wont need to put up with your shitey posts!

No wonder you didnt know your ps4 came with a earset imagine talking through it, Pure cringe lol

Im glad you cringe, So when everything in electronics goes voice control (delusional if you dont think we are heading that way considering weve been doing it in our cars for years and TV's) we wont need to put up with your shitey posts!

No wonder you didnt know your ps4 came with a earset imagine talking through it, Pure cringe lol

wit?

It's hardly advanced ya nugget. All you are doing is turning it on and off, volume up and down or switching games. It's a red neck when it takes seconds to do with the thing you are holding or is right beside you.

If you enjoy sitting talking to your xbox then fire away

wit?

It's hardly advanced ya nugget. All you are doing is turning it on and off, volume up and down or switching games. It's a red neck when it takes seconds to do with the thing you are holding or is right beside you.

If you enjoy sitting talking to your xbox then fire away

I will fire away, Im not some daft wee boy who gets all embarrassed by talking!

Aye sitting in your room talking to a games console is the future :lol:

It's howlin and cringe worthy for a grown man to be doing that

What was the ps3 game where you controlled your squad by voice commands? I remember getting it because it was a good deal and came with a headset I wanted.

I gave myself a total red neck sitting in my living room next to the mrs talking to my computer in a wanky American accent because it couldn't comprehend weegie. Didn't really play it much after that.

What was the ps3 game where you controlled your squad by voice commands? I remember getting it because it was a good deal and came with a headset I wanted.

I gave myself a total red neck sitting in my living room next to the mrs talking to my computer in a wanky American accent because it couldn't comprehend weegie. Didn't really play it much after that.

It's horrible