Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

/78-]'#What free games do you get? I've not even been in the store yet.

The only proper free games are Resogun and Contrast(ps+ only)

Warframe and DC Universe are F2P(free to play).. Which basically means you can play them for free, but if you want to be competitive without spending countless hours grinding.. then you need to buy boosts, weapon packs and so on.

The only proper free games are Resogun and Contrast(ps+ only)

Warframe and DC Universe are F2P(free to play).. Which basically means you can play them for free, but if you want to be competitive without spending countless hours grinding.. then you need to buy boosts, weapon packs and so on.

Resogun is fantastic!

Looks pish to me mate. Me and you only want champ man 99/00 retro not fucking space invaders.

Mon the champ :D

Aye we know what we like. I could play that on the ps1. I just shelled out a near 400 on a console, I want gameplay and visuals that make me squirt.

Wasn't fussed about pre-ordering a PS4, thought I was content with my PS3 as I rarely play games anymore (mostly use it for LoveFilm and Blu-Ray but fuck I want one now. I don't even care about any games that are out, I just want one. Am I really going to hae to wait until the 28th of February?

Wasn't fussed about pre-ordering a PS4, thought I was content with my PS3 as I rarely play games anymore (mostly use it for LoveFilm and Blu-Ray but fuck I want one now. I don't even care about any games that are out, I just want one. Am I really going to hae to wait until the 28th of February?

No.

You will find after Christmas places will have them pretty swiftly.

started up my ps4 last night, its been sitting since the 29th while i was away working. only got killzone just now but it looks amazing, hard though and frustrating, i started on intermediate, maybe should have done on easy!! Its a great machine but feels a bit like a souped up ps3 TBH. need to wait till this time next year and then we will see the true version of it. Glad i got one though, the controller is excellent.

I heard they are making the ps4 backwards compatible next year, ooooft!

It's a subscription for cloud based gaming ie; You stream the games for a price and it's America only at this point. According to Sony Europe's internet cannot cope *bullshit* since we have better speeds than the Americans.

http://www.usatoday....column/2619497/